See You Again Soon // Jellybean x Reader

Y/n was younger than the beanie wearing boy, but where as close as brother and sister. She was a serpent just like him, born into the gang. He always took care of her and protected her- however she was always more than capable of defending herself. Sweet Pea and Fangs teased her a lot, but y/n knew that it was a joke.

One day Jughead had to help his fellow childhood friend, Archie Andrews escape Hiram Lodge, the man who wanted Archie gone for good.
"I'm coming with you" y/n stood in front of the Jones kid.
"It's dangerous okay, I have a plan, I'll be back before you know it" He reassured her, placing his hand softly on her shoulder.
"Take me with you" she spoke again, this time more stubbornly.
After 10 minutes of trying to change her mind, he sighed in defeat - knowing she wasn't giving up and if anything, she would follow behind. "Fine" he huffed out. "But you stick with us and don't leave my side, your parents will be angry if something happened to you" Jug said. "Yes!" She smiled thankfully.

The three of them headed out, a long journey ahead of them. "Maybe you guys should go back, I'll be fine..." The ginger spoke, glancing over at the other two. They both shook their heads, no way were they leaving him alone.

After a few miles, the trio came across a farm. "You're trespassing" said a young voice. "Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm Call, this is Biff and she's Heather from Centerville" Jughead lied.
"I don't like liars, shoot them" the taller girl instructed.
The beanie boy went on to explain that they had been robbed on a train walking for days, the lies spiralling from his mouth.
"We should get out of your hair"
"You can stay here" the two girls agreed.
Archie followed them inside, whilst Jug and   y/n decided to explore. There were some kids in the back of a truck. Jug and y/n got a closer look, they were playing G&G.
The pair continued to walk before seeing a man wearing a black suite stepping out of a black car. Not just any old man. It was Hirum Lodge. They ran towards Archie who had been tied up in the barn. "Quick, we've got to go, Hirum is here, they called him" Y/n told Arch. The ginger was reluctant to go, he wanted to stop Hirum once and for all. "Will Veronica ever forgive you?" Jug asked.

They ran as fast as they could to find anywhere, somewhere safe. "We'll go see my mum" the serpent said, hoping they would be alright there.
"You guys lost? Or are you looking to pick up some Merch?" A young man wearing overalls questioned the three of them.

"We're looking for Gladys Jones" he lifts up his sleeve revealing his tattoo, "I'm family. We need a place to stay."

"Jughead" a smiling girl shouted, hurrying up to her feet. "Jellybean?" He rushed over and gave her a big hug.
"Hey mum" Jug called.
"Oh Jug"
"I recognise that rooster top. Archie Andrews" She said pulling him into a hug.
"And Y/n? You've grown up so fast!" She giggled.

"I'll show you round!" Jellybean squealed eagerly dragging y/n's arm. "So this is where you have been staying huh" y/n says looking round. "Yeah, it's quite nice here really, I just wished you, Jughead and Archie stayed with us too. I really missed you" JB said looking up. "Aw, we missed you too! Maybe we can come visit more or something?" Y/n suggested. Jellybean nodded her head. They passed time by messing around and having a laugh just like old times.

Meeting back up with everyone they all sat down round a fire, where they all ate some pig - a large hot meal. Jellybean leans on y/n's shoulder. "I don't want you and Jughead to leave" she looks up at her face sadly. "We'll come back soon okay" y/n smiled weakly, secretly not wanting to leave either. After a long lasting hug, they pulled away.
"Goodbye JB"
"Goodbye y/n"

Jughead and y/n made their way back to Riverdale, picked up by his father FP. The two girls would see each other again, one day.