Protection // Toni x Reader (requested)

Requested - @yourAbeen // hope you like it :)

Toni pushed her way through the crowd standing in front of her girlfriend. Face-to-face with Sweet Pea he chuckled lightly at how protective Toni got over y/n.
"Just drop it Sweet Pea and leave y/n alone. She hasn't done anything to you so back off" she ordered.
He put his hands up in fake surrender.
"What ever you say" he laughed before walking off with his crew.
"You okay babe?" Toni turned to face y/n.
"I am now" She smiled.

Darkness consumed the night. A gentle breeze in the air. They two girls were lead on y/n's bed. It was plenty big enough for the both of them. Toni played with the ends of y/n's long y/h/c hair. Twiddling it round her fingers soothingly.
"Thank you" y/n said, a smile on her face.
"For what?" Toni asks.
"For standing up to Sweets like that for me" she chuckled. "He actually listened to you".
"I'll always defend you y/n" Toni replied, gazing into y/n's eyes.

The girls were comfy and content, lead in each others arms.
It was calming and relaxing. Letting happy emotions flow between them.
"I love you Toni."
"I love you too babe."
They embraced one another before cuddling up to sleep. Safe and sound.