New Lover // Hiram Lodge x Katherine Cooper (requested)

A request for @Blip_Blop <3

As Betty rambled on about her latest plan to save pops diner, Her sister Katherine zoned out leaving an unenthusiastic Kevin and Ronnie to listen. However an unknown figure walked through the door regaining the girls attention. "Hey Veronica, may I speak to you?" He asked the raven haired girl. "Daddy?" Ronnie questioned. "Daddy?" Her friends repeated behind her. Katherine would be lying if she said she didn't think that Veronicas dad was hot. I mean just look at him. Never the less, he and Veronica left the room, but not without glancing over to the girl who was one year older than her sister, offering a rather sweet smile.

A few days passed and Veronica had been confiding in Katherine, mainly due to Betty focusing on reopening Pops and Archie trying his best to protect his father from the Blackhood. "How about you come over to mine tonight and sleepover, it is the weekend anyway?" V asked the older girl. "Sounds great" she smiled.

Katherine found herself back at the Lodges apartment where she was met with the older man, the one she had been fantasising about since their last, uneventful encounter at school a few days before.
All night Katherine had been stealing glances over in Hiram's direction, only he had admiring her the whole time, sipping on his glass of rum. Hermione was away for business, Ronnie was convinced it was just her mothers excuse to avoid her father, especially since they were no longer together. The raven haired girl excused herself for a few moments, leaving Hiram and Katherine alone together. "So you're Alice Coopers other daughter" He spoke up. The girl nodded in return. They continued small talk for a few more minutes until Ronnie returned, she was happy that one of her friends was actually getting along with her father for once. As the girls headed to bed, Katherine headed to the fridge for a drink of water. Hiram's present caught the girl off guard, making her jump slightly. He chuckled lightly, "I didn't mean to scare you." The man walked closer to her, placing his hand upon her shoulder. Katherine looked deeply into his eyes before diverting her vision to his lips, imagining what it would feel like pressed against hers. After some moments of hesitation, the girl stood on her tiptoes, crashing her lips against his. He instantly kissed back with twice as much passion. And that was the night it all started. At the beginning their constant meetings were in private and was kept a secret but as Hermione Lodge returned, it became much harder.

That was until Hermione caught them two making out in his office. She knew he would find someone new, but not so soon nor so young.
A few weeks passed by, and more and more people found out about their relationship, and yet surprisingly everyone seemed to accept it. Yes Katherines friends weren't so thrilled at the beginning but as long as she was happy that was their main priority. For Betty, she saw this as an advantage for the future. Veronica was supportive but constantly reminded her father to treat the girl well. And her mother, well Alice Cooper wasn't so close to her daughter and with the recent events that had occurred in Riverdale, this wasn't the worst. It wasn't always going to be easy but at least she still had the ones she cared about, including her new lover.