The Crush // Cheryl Blossom x Reader (requested)

A request for Jup_Hon4507 hope you like it!

The serpents filed through the unfamiliar doors of the school they would now be calling their own. Amongst the gang members stood y/n, her super pretty y/h/c hair draped over her shoulders and her y/e/c eyes sparkled in the light. As far as first encounters go, y/n's and Cheryl's was definetly heated, but for some unknown reason, the girl seemed to take interest in the red head who was filled with confidence and threw around funny insults. Over the past week, y/n had ran into Cheryl on several occasions, however when the two would catch eachother alone, Cheryl let her walls down and talked to the girl with ease and comfort.

"Hey Toni!" the young girl shouted to her older sibling. "I need your help," She began to explain. "So you know Cheryl Blossom right? Well I think I've started to develop feelings for her." Toni smiled at her sister, placing a hand on her shoulder supportively, "Didn't see that one coming, but honestly follow your heart and if you two become even closer and you think she may feel the same then id say go for it and tell her."
"Thanks sis" She replied before enveloping her into a hug. Toni and y/n have been close since the beginning, not growing up with much family around them has brought them closer along with both being a part of the serpents.

Another week flew by at Riverdale High and Cheryl and y/n had become great friends bonding over mutual discussions and interests, the girl had also learnt a lot about why cheryl perceives herself in the way she does and to her it seems to make sense. "Maybe you would want to come over this weekend, I mean I pretty much have the place to myself" Cheryl asked hopefully, leaning besides y/n's locker. "Of course sounds great" She smiled. "great."

The next evening after school, Toni told her sister that she would be out late, and with little ingredients in the cupboards, she decided just to head to Pops for takeout. The door above the small diner sang as she stepped through the door. "Hey y/n" Pops greeted.
"Can I just have the usual please Pop" The young girl asked. "Sure, you know I thought you would have been here with your sister tonight, I see shes with a friend too" Pop nodded his head over to an occupied booth before going to complete the girls order. Toni sat in a booth across from the one and only Cheryl Blossom, y/n was confused to why neither had mentioned anything before. Her eyes widened as the pink haired girls hand placed its self upon Cheryls, y/n felt betrayed, as soon as her order was ready, she thanked Pop before fleeing as fast as she could out of the door.

Y/n decided to stay up and wait for Toni to get it all over with. "Im surpised you're still up" Toni said. "Why didn't you tell me you were hanging out with Cheryl tonight and why did you guys seem so close? "y/n asked getting straight to the point. Toni sighed taking a seat besides her, noticing the Pops diner takeout bag on the side, knowing her sister saw her. "Look, Cheryl asked me on the way out of school to meet her, I didn't know why so I just turned up, she explained that she was going through some stuff and she didn't know what to do, she would have come to you but you guys were becoming so close she didn't want to way you down with this, when I put my hand on hers I was just being conforting, it didn't mean anything. If it helps in any way, we talked about you and by the sounds of it, she likes you back." Toni smirked seeing a smile play on her sisters lips knowing she may have a chance.

The next day, Cheryl asked to speak to y/n in private. "So I know Toni probably explained about last night and how she was there for me I just wanted to apologise for not going to you, I didn't think you would appreciate listening to my problems but I wanted to let you know something. I haven't felt the same way as I do with you with anyone else-" Cheryl began, taking the girls hand in hers. "And from what I hear from Toni, you may feel the same way, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you, a lot and I was going to ask you this weekend but I couldn't wait that long so I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" The red head asked hopefully. A large smile spread across y/n's face, "Of course i'd love to be!" The two embraced before pulling back slightly, their lips leaning in starting the beginning of a passionate kiss. In that moment all of Cheryls problems seemed to melt away and y/n felt like she was on top of the world.

————————————————————————
I'm sorry this took so long, I have two more requests to write and from there I will just add riverdale imagines that I come up with in my free time rather than trying to keep up with so many requests but I'm so thankful for the continuous support and all the requests I have had so far! If you would like to leave a comment double checking your request made it before they closed please do so or send me a quick message! I may reopen requests some time in the upcoming weeks so keep an eye out but for now don't forget to keep voting from the book, go read my other riverdale story which is a Kurtz based book and also make sure to follow me <3