Sleepover // Hiram Lodge x Rosita (request)

Requested by @Rosita4215 ~ enjoy :)

Rosita made her way down the halls of Riverdale High, she put her books in her locker before heading to the student lounge where she found her friends, Archie, Jughead, Betty and Veronica. The serpent girl sat down with the other four and joined in their conversation. "Sorry Ronnie I've got a lot of catching up to do" Archie said. Betty and Jug looked at each other. "Actually Jughead and I already had plans, sorry V" she explained. Rosita Rolled her eyes at the pair. "What about you Rosita please tell me you can stay at mine tonight" Veronica pleaded. "A night in the Pembrooke, totally down" She smiled. "Great"

School went by pretty quick and the night soon rolled around.
"Welcome to the Pembrooke" Veronica said as she opened the door, letting herself and the small girl inside.
"Mom, daddy this is Rosita, she's staying the night" Ronnie introduced. "Nice to meet you both" Rosita greeted.
It was clear that something didn't seem right between Hiram and Hermione Lodge.
"They're divorced" Veronica whispered once in her room, she was still upset over the big ordeal. She placed her hand of her shoulder as reassurance and offered a sad smile.

Rosita snuck out of the duvet and slid out the door trying not to wake Ronnie whilst getting a drink.
She found the pack of water bottles which she said she was welcome to get. She took one out of the packet and was heading back to bed when a shirtless Hiram walked into the kitchen. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" he said chuckling quietly. She giggled. "Oh no it's okay."
"It's actually nice to see Veronica with someone other than Archie. She doesn't even seem to mention many people other than him" he raised his brows.

They stood in silence for a while before he came closer to her.
"Is veronica okay? She hasn't spoke much since we got the divorce, has she mentioned anything to you?" He asked hopefully.
"Not really Mr. lodge. She just seemed a bit down as you were a close family, I'm sure she will come round in time." The girl replied.
"I hope so and please call me Hiram" Lodge told her.
"Okay" she said simply.
The serpent girls' pulse was racing.
He was so close to her and his muscles looked amazing. She would be lying if she said she didn't think he was hot. He was, for sure. But he's her best friends dad.
Snapping herself back to reality, "I think I should go back to sleep now before Veronica wakes up and wonders where I am" Rosita stuttered. She mentally face palmed. "Do you want to go back to sleep?" He said, touching her upper arm. Her heart was beating the fastest she had ever felt. Hiram leaned down, capturing her lips with his. They moved in sink. Rosita couldn't believe this was happening.

The sound of a bedroom door creaking made the two pull apart. Rosita picked up the water bottle and headed back to the room. "Sorry I was thirsty and went to grab some water" Rosita explained. "It's okay" V said before shutting the pair back in the room.
"Night Rosita"
"Night Veronica"
————————————————————————
Part 2?
Also thank you for all the requests, I'm currently still writing but I am still open for requests!
I'm kinda thinking of writing a Riverdale book based on one character, maybe Kurtz as there aren't that many, who would you like the Riverdale character to be? Let me know in the comments and suggest some interesting plots too and I'll try and incorporate them! Thank you again for reading and don't forget to vote and give my account a follow <3
Ly guys xox