Old Lovers // Hiram X Fred Andrews twin sister (requested)

Requested by @Jennifergreenleaf hope you like it! <3

Y/n was Fred Andrews twin sister. It had been a while since she had last visited riverdale. So after a few years, y/n Andrews makes her long overdue return, to not only see her brother but to also see his son Archie, who wasn't that big the last time she saw him. As her feet carried her along the dull paths of the town with pep. Passing by, a black shiny, expensive car pulled up not far ahead, stopping shortly outside the five seasons. Her eyes fixated on the car, widening as she recognised the familiar figure. Hiram Lodge, fresh from prison. She knew all about his previous dodgy illegal business yet a part of her still misses him, even after all these years.

Back in high school, quite a few years ago now, Hiram used to be all over y/n. They used to be a thing for a while until for unforsiable circumstance, the pair was made to break up. At the time it hit her hard, so hard that she still thinks about him.

Tears brim her eyes, turning her head away. No longer able to look at him as memories flood back. Little did she know, in that moment she looked away, he saw her too.

Later that day, y/n found her herself inside the Andrews home, where finally she was reunited with her loving brother and her nephew. Yet her mind still wondered back to Hiram. From Fred, she found out that Hermoine and Hiram was no longer together and that he had infact kissed her himself which came as a shock to the lady. Being away, made her realise, that maybe now was the time to stay.

Hiram found himself sat around the family dinner table alongside his daughter Veronica and wife Hermione however, that wasn't going to last long after he found out about her and Fred. His mind wondered back to earlier, thinking about the Andrews lady who once had his heart. He sighed missing her after all these years. An ounce of guilt swelled his heart, resulting in excusing himself from the table.

y/n was about to get an early night, Archie was out with some friends from school and Fred had nipped out for some groceries. She missed him, but he was a different person now and married to someone else, she just needed to accept it. That was until a knock at the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked. y/n nodded letting the man through the front door. She didn't know what to say, nor how to act. 'Why did he just show up and how does he even know that im here?'

"I saw you earlier" He answered as if he just read her mind.

"I saw you too." She told him.

"And you didn't want to come over to me and say anything?" Hiram asked.

"And you did, did you?" she challenged.

He let out a sigh. "Im sorry for everything back then, please I just want to start over" He tried to win her over.

"Hiram I don't know-" She began but he instantly cut her off.

"I know things haven't been great between us but things can change, people can change, I am changed. I still care about you, I still miss you and I think I still may even love you" His words left her completely speechless. He still loved her. Without thinking, she finally replied, "I think I love you too."

Hiram leaned in towards the slightly younger lady, cupping her face, placing his lips upon her. They moved perfectly in sync. "We have to take things slow" She told him pulling away briefly. "What ever you want." She smiled before re attaching their lips. Maybe things could really change.