Kicked Out // Sweet Pea x Reader (requested)

Requested by @IronBakugo 💕

"I'm going out, be back soon!" Y/n called to her parents before slipping out into the darkness. Her black boots colliding with the footpath towards the south side. This was pretty normal for the young girl, sneaking out at all hours, travelling from the north side to the wrong side of the tracks, her parents oblivious. At least she hoped they were. After a while, she finally arrived at the trailer park where she met her fellow serpents. The night was spent with the usual chit chat and new mission ideas. Drinks round a fire and spending time with everyone made her feel at home, they really were like her real family.

It was now 2am and y/n knew she had a long walk ahead of her. Heading back home, confusion spread across her face as a light lit up the main room. The young girl cautiously opened the door, trying to make as little noise as possible. However, it was too late. Her mother sat slumped in her chair, exhaustion written on her face.
"Where have you been young lady?" Her mum asked.
"Out, like I told you" She tiredly replied.
"And you also told me you would be back soon, its been 6 hours."
Her mums eyes narrowed, focusing on the girls facial expression.
"All this time and you still won't tell me? How about I tell you?" The older woman responded.
"What do you mean-"
Her mother cut her off, "I mean I know you have been sneaking off to the other side of the tracks y/n! and I know you're a serpent too, you jacket even confirms that" She pointed at the young girls black leather jacket, sporting the infamous serpent logo.
Y/n began to panic, "I'm sorry just let me explain-"
"Just so you can make excuses? There isn't any that can change my mind, get all your belongings and leave." The woman interrupted again, her voice monotone.
And there it was. Within minutes, y/n lost her real family. This wasn't what she was expecting if she got caught, a huge rant and maybe a bit of ignoring but not being kicked out. So y/n grabbed her things and left without another word, her mum back in bed asleep as if nothing happened.

It was still early morning, not even 3am yet. Retracing her steps, y/n wondered back to the only other place she called home, back to her gang. The serpents were all fast asleep by now, so this was her opportunity to sneak into the Whyte Wyrm and place down her belongings. She managed to set up her things in a private spot in the bar, where no one would be able to notice. With that, she eventually fell asleep.

Two weeks had gone by, and yet the non of the others have realised where y/n had been spending her nights. Each meet up, she would head towards or from the north side to help cover up the fact she was living in the Whyte Wyrm. However, Sweet Pea had become spectacle over the whole situation, one night he decided to follow her.

Looking around y/n made sure the coast was clear before turning on her heals and heading back to the old bar. Closing the door behind her, a shadow appear in the corner, startling the young girl. "well, well, well" The familiar voice spoke.
"Sweet Pea?" she called. She had been busted.
"Y/n what is all your stuff doing here? Is this where your living?" He questioned approaching her.
The girl sighed, tears filled her eyes, how could she explain that she had been disowned and had been staying here for weeks
"I got kicked out, my parents, they found out I was part of the serpents..." the girl replied looking down at her feet.
Sweet Pea instantly embraced the younger in his arm, rubbing her back. Tears spilled from her eyes. "You should have told me" Sweets mumbled.
Pulling back slightly, but keeping ahold of y/n's waist, Sweet Pea offered for her to go stay with him. At first she refused, saying that she would just be a bother. He didn't give up and finally she gave in. He picked up her things and carried it back to his trailer. Little did they know, this was only the beginning of an unexpected relationship.

————————————————————————
Hey guys! I'm so sorry these imagines are taking so long, things have been hectic recently, especially with school being cancelled and going into lockdown. I hope everyone is staying safe and hope everyone is well, clearly now that I have more free time I will be able to update more frequently and if you're request hasn't been done so far, it should be out this week as I'm currently writing them all! If you want to leave a little reminder in the comments, that would be great just to make sure I have included everyone's, but so far I think I have written the majority and am just waiting to release them <3