A Happy Ending // Sweet Pea x Maria (request)

This is a request for mariahoee1 , hope you like it <3

Tears stained Maria's face. Knife shaking in her hand as the man fell to the floor clutching his chest where the hole now was. No one was around. As he led flat on his stomach she could see what was written on the back of his jacket. 'Ghoolie'. If the gang found out, they would be out for her blood. He came to her dark at night, weapons in hand. Little did she know he wasn't to hurt her. He was on the way to meet the Ghoolies with self defence you would expect for the South Side. Only he wasn't quick enough to use it. Maria managed to drag the limp body back to her trailer without anyone seeing. She didn't know what to do.
Running her hands through her hair she decided she would call someone. Someone she can trust. Someone who could help her. Sweet Pea. With in minutes he arrived.

Confusion written on his face when she let him in without a word said. Immediately his eyes fell upon the dead body. He didn't know what to say. Maria was a mess. "You did this?" He stuttered. Slowly she nodded her head. "Okay...we need to get rid of it as soon as. Maybe throw it in the river? Or bury it?" He panicked. Sweets carried his arms and upper body whilst Maria carried his legs. Before long he was in the river flowing along with the water.

That was the night Maria realises she needed him. That she needed sweet pea.
Every night he would make sure she was okay. He protected her, kept her out of harms way, cared for her, loved her.
She would never have to worry about walking the streets alone again.
Months went past.
She didn't know how to feel. She was perched on the edge of the bed holding a pregnancy test. Positive. Would he be happy? What if he leaves? Crazy thoughts spiralled round her head until a voice snapped her back to reality.
His eyes landed on the test.
"Is that...?" He asked.
She nodded her head making eye contact with him. "It's positive" she breathed out.
A smile crept on his face. A sigh of relief escaped Maria's body. He was happy. He sat down next to her. Holding each other they laughed and smiled. They were about to have a family together. They couldn't be happier.

A year later a baby girl was being rocked gently in Sweet Peas arms. Watching the baby closely. He was a proud father and a good one at that. Maria prepared food, constantly glancing up taking in the sight of the pair with a beaming smile. I guess there are such things as happy endings.

————————————————————————

So sorry that these updates and requests are taking so long but I finally have time to do them and am ready to do more. Again if anyone has any more requests just message me or leave a comment and I will try my best.
Thank you all so much for reading these imagines and for all the requests I have received. Looking forward to posting more over the next few days <3