Girl help

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I've been stressing out so much about this wedding. I really just want everything to be perfect. Connor doesn't seem that worried about the wedding. Nobody really does. It makes me feel kind of sad that nobody's really acting that excited about the wedding, it's like no one even knows. But I know they do Connor and I told them, they were all really happy for us too. It's probably because they are all guys. Guys and weddings aren't a good mix. I call my best friend Jenn.

"Hey!" I say

"Hey, what's up?" Jenn says.

"Will you come over in a bit, I need some help with wedding planning!" I say

"Of course, I'd love too! be there in about 10 minutes" she says, then hangs up.

When Jenn arrives she walks in and gives me a hug.

"Ok so what do we have to do?!" she says excitedly

"More like, what do we not have to do!?" I say.

She and I laugh then head upstairs. I see Connor on the computers scrolling through the pictures I put in the wedding file. "Awwww your doing what I said..." I say. He turns around and smiles.

I laugh and then say "I guess I'll use Ricky's computer then" I go to Ricky's room with Jenn following behind. I sit down and Jenn pulls up another chair. After about 2 hours of Pinterest and tumblr. I think I finally know what I want. I hope Connor likes it too.