Goodbye

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

3 days later, Luke died. My own son, Someone I created and gave birth to, and he was gone. Connor was really upset to, it was his son, his boy. The day of the funeral Connor and I did our speech. Marilynn got up to speak.

"Love, it can't be broken, When you love something it's hard to let go. We loved Luke so much, for the small year he had with us, He grew on us like the mold that grew on the bread Jc left outside" That got a laugh or two.

"Anyway, We might not be the most put together family, We aren't by any means perfect, We have flaws and imperfections. But love, Love kept us together during tough times, we all support each other and when we loose one person we love, it seems as if everything falls apart. But, We will always be a family, and we will always love each other." She finished and sat back down next to Connor and I.

"That was an amazing speech" I whispered to her.

"Thank you, it really came from the heart." she said.

The funeral finished and we did the burial after that we all went home. I went into Luke's room, so many memories, there was the picture of Connor Luke and I before we had Marilynn, Then the family picture we had After Marilynn. The wallpaper that Connor and I had a silly argument about. I felt Connor come up behind me and hug me from behind.

"How are you feelin?" he asked.

"Like crap" I answered.

"Listen, he's not sick anymore, he's probably having the time of his life with Rebecca, Kelsey we still have a wonderful family, as Mere said, Love keeps us a family." he said.

"Yea your right, I love our family." I said and turned around and kissed him.

"You know what, we never had that honey moon" he said.

"Yea, let's plan tommorow though, I'm tired." I said and walked into our room and layed down, Connor followed me and lied down next to me wrapping his arms around me. I felt so safe in his arms, I turned around cuddling my head into his chest, then we fell asleep.

***MARILYNN'S P.O.V.***

When I woke up I saw that Trevor was gone, probably went back home. I went downstairs and went to the fridge, I pulled out a yogurt and ate it. I went upstairs, I was bored I didn't know what to do. Then it hit me, I should start a youtube channel, I want it to be a "family tradition" I snuck into Dads room and him and mom were asleep, I grabbed his camera and tripod and set it up in my room. I started the video.

"Hello everyone! My name is Marilynn Franta, and today I just wanted to talk to you guys!" I said.

"Ok so first, Yes you may ask "wait your last name is franta?" And yes, Connor and Kelsey Franta are my parents. then you may ask. "wait weren't you in Trevor's video?" and yes, I am dating trevor moran! now that that's out of the way, I just wanted to tell you guys a little about myself so yea.." I said, I continued on with 10 facts about me and then I ended the video. I uploaded it to my computer and edited it, then uploaded it to youtube. The only reason I know how to do this all is because Dad taught me how. An hour after i uploaded it I got 1000 views! I really wasn't expecting that many but hey!

I glanced at the clock to see that it was 10:00 I was really tired so I lied down in bed and fell asleep.

***NEXT DAY***

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I woke up that next day and I felt, happy for some reason, I thought for sure i'd be really upset. I went onto twitter and saw so many tweets about Marilynn.

@rockyraies- "I love Marilynn's video, she's so cool!"

@frantaordie - " aww the franta family is so cute, I just adore Marilynn"

@acaciabrinley- "she's an adopted slut, come on really, don't fall for Marilynn, she's in it for the fame, ugh"

I replied to Acacias tweet.

"@acaciabrinley your the slut, she's a freaking 14 year old and she's only had 1 boyfriend, you on the other hand..." I was so done with Acacia I hated that girl.

Today was Sunday so no one had school or anything just a casual Sunday. I got up and everyone but Ricky who was down stairs was asleep.

"Hey ricksters" I said as I walked downstairs and saw him.

"Hey con da bon" he said, I hate that nickname but, oh well. I went into the kitchen to see Marilynn had her phone on the counter, it went off several times and as I did I saw one text I DID NOT want to see.

Wes: hey, I saw your video, this is what I mean from the fame, I also saw Acacias tweet, she's right, I hate yo hand I thought we were friends, guess people change,

I knew she should have never trusted him, I knew he would do something like this. I heard someone come downstairs and I quickly put Mere's phone back.

"Hey dad" she said.

"Hello Mere" I said.

"So what were you doing on my phone?" she asked, oh crap.

"You saw me.." I said.

"Yep, now answer my question" she said sternly.

"Wesleftamessageandireaditandyoushouldhavenevertrustedhim" I said all In one breath.

"What?" she asked.

"Wes left a message and I read it and you should have never trusted him and just remember that when you read it-" I looked over to see her reading her phone in tears.

"Aww Mere I'm so sorry" i said and pulled her into a hug.

"I can get him for you if you want." I offered.

"No, I don't want any more drama." She said and walked away. I went to my phone and called trevor.

"Trev, need you down here right now, It's a Marilynn emergency." I said.

"Ok, be there as soon as I can." he said then hung up. 15 minutes later he showed up.

"She's in her room" I said and he ran to her room.

***TREVOR'S P.O.V.***

I walked in to see Jenn sitting on the bed with Mere. Mere was in her pajamas with no makeup and her hair wasn't done but somehow she still looked perfect to me. She looked up at me.

"Trevor?! what are you doing here, I look terrible, what why are you here!" she asked.

"Your dad called, he said it was an emergency."

"My dad? well I wouldn't consider it an emergency but uh, Wes just called me some choice words and said he hated me." She said.

"Oh, uhh, Jenn could you give Marilynn and I some time alone?" I asked.

"Sure!" she said and ran out the door, closing it behind her.

I sat down next to Mere and pulled her into a hug.

"Mere, I love you, don't listen to him, your amazing and there are so many other people who love you." I said.

"Thanks trevy, I love you." she said. and I hugged her untill Connor came in.

"I think she's good now." I laughed and Connor patted me on the back.

"Thank trev" he said.

"Anything for mere." I said and went downstairs. I love that girl.