Prom

***TREVOR'S P.O.V.***

Today was the day I was asking Mere to prom. I didn't really know how to do this "promposal" thing so I did what I could do best. A youtube video. I set up my camera and sat down on my best.

"Hello lovely viewers I'm trevor moran." I said pausing.

"And today I am singing a song and i have an important question at the end of this video, so watch till the end." I said and I started to Sing beautiful by Christiana Aguilera. it was Mere's favorite song, so it was only fitting.

"Ok, if you guys weren't sure, I sung that song for my amazing and beautiful girlfriend, Marilynn Franta. And Marilynn, my gorgeous Marilynn, if you are watching this then I would like to ask you and important question." I said.

"Will you do me the honor of letting me take you to the prom?" I said and then I ended the video without an outtro, I edited it and then uploaded it. I dressed in my finest suit and grabbed the roses I bought. I drove to Meres house and knocked on her door. She answered the door And wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes trevor! I will go to prom with you!" she said, I laughed and she pulled away. I handed her the flowers and she kissed me.

"I love you trevy" she said.

"I love you too" i said.

***DAY OF PROM***

***MARILYNN'S P.O.V.***

Mom was helping me get ready along with Rebecca I had a long flowy red dress and I had my hair parted and parted to the side. Mom did my makeup and I had on my Red heels. I heard a knock at the door, probably trevor.

"Hello trev, come on in" I heard dad say. I quickly finished up and went downstairs. As I walked down Trevor's jaw dropped. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Wow, you look, amazing." he said.

"Not bad your self" I said smirking. He handed me a corsage and put it on like a gentle man.

"Okay pictures!" mom squealed, so trevor and I did the traditional prom poses. Then we decided we had better go. We got into the limo that Trevor had gotten and we drove to prom. When we got there we got out and walked through, I saw Wes and he just gave trevor a dirty look. I started dancing with trevor and we were having so much fun.

"Hey I'm going to go get us some punch." he said.

"Ok" I said and he left. Then I saw trouble headed towards me. Wes.

"Well if it isn't miss little traitor." he said. I rolled my eyes and he continued talking.

"Here with trevor? How much is he getting paid?" he said laughing.

"He isn't getting paid." I said.

"That's what you think." he said.

"Just leave me alone!" I said. Then his hand struck my face.

"Bye bitch" he said and walked away. Trevor ran up to me.

"Are you okay!?" he asked.

"Ye-" I got cut off by trevor running over to Wes his fist hitting Wes' face.

"You wanna fight?!" Wes yelled.

Wes threw a punch at trevor knocking him to the ground. A group of people gathered around. The teachers and everyone were somewhere else.

"TREVOR!" I yelled pushing my way through the crowd. When I finally got to the place where the fight was I saw Trevor with blood on his face and Wes continued to beat him. I started to cry and I ran over to Trevor I pulled Wes off him.

"STOP!" I yelled. Wes pulled away,

"Told you you'd he sorry trevor." Wes said and walked away.

I kneeled beside trevor.

"Trev" I said crying. he turned over.

"Well, I got him" he said.

"Trevor, don't you ever get in a fight again, I don't like seeing you hurt." I said and picked him up.

"Thanks, I love you." He said. I kissed him and helped him outside. I found a few tissues from my clutch purse and cleaned him up a bit. I found a bandaid and placed it on him. We just sat outside hand in hand untill the limo came. We got into the limo and drove home, this is not how I expected My prom to be.