New girl

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

Luke has been crying non stop, I don't know what's wrong exactly but I woke up around 4:00am to go check on him, It's almost impossible to get any sleep. Connor seems to sleep through it though, so basically it's all my responsibility. I decided to call the doctor. I don't know what he would do, but it's worth a shot. I dialed the number, it rang for about 3 minutes.

"Hello, L.A. Pediatrics, how can I help you."

"Hi, my names Kelsey Franta, My little boy Luke has not stopped crying and I was wondering if I could schedule in an appointment"

"Ok, well we can have you in, in an hour." she said sweetly.

"OK, that's great, thank you, bye" i said and hung up.

I went back to Connor and I's room to find Connor on tumblr.

"Really? obsessed much?" I said.

"Don't judge me!" he said.

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm taking Luke to a doctors appointment in an hour" I said.

"Oh ok, I really hope he's okay." he said.

I drove to the doctors and I took Luke in. The doctor checked on him. After about 15 minutes the doctor told me what was wrong.

"Well, he has the flu, So I can give you some medications but other than that, he's okay" he said.

"Ok" I said, I took Luke out of the room and we got the medication. I drove home and when I got home, I trudged through the hallways because I was still so tired from not getting any sleep. I went to Jenn's room to check on her. She was on the computer watching Kian's videos, I didn't think that was very appropriate so I walked over to her to turn it off.

"Hey little bug" I said.

"Hi" she said.

"What are you doin?" I asked.

"I'm watching Daddy's videos." she said.

"Well let's watch those videos when your a bit older, ok?" I said.

"Ok" she sighed and she turned off the computer, Jenn was 6 now and she was so cute!

"How about we take a shopping trip, just you and me!" I said.

"Ok!" she squealed. I took her hand and headed to Kian's room.

"Hey kian, I'm taking Jenn shopping k?" I said.

"Ok have fun!" he said. I walked down to Connor and I's room. He was filming a video so I sat down away from the camera with Jenn. She laughed at his video and I did too. When he was done I took Jenns hand again.

"We are going shopping, you can watch Luke right?" I asked.

"Of course! You guys go have fun" he said, I smiled and grabbed my keys and purse. I grabbed the car seat from Kian's car and put it in mine. She was able to get in on her own, so she did. Then we drove to the mall, we sang to songs and stuff like that. Echo came on and she got really excited.

"IT'S UNCLE TREVOR'S SONG!" she yelled. I laughed and said,

"Yep!" Once we arrived at the mall. We went to a few stores, she liked the Disney store, justice and things like that. I felt like i had the daughter I always wanted.

A pretty brunette girl ran up to us.

"OMG YOUR KELSEY FRANTA!" she yelled.

"Yep! What's your name?" I asked.

"Marilynn" she said.

"Pretty name!" I said.

"Thanks, mind if we get a picture!" she said.

"Of course we can get a picture!" I said and she whipped out her phone and we took a picture.

"And your Jenn Lawley!" she said to Jenn. Jenn burried her face in my coat.

"She's a little shy." I said.

"Oh" marilynn said. Marilynn got down on her knees so that she was eye level with Marilynn.

"It's okay" she said. Jenn took her face out of my coat and looked at Marilynn.

"Listen, I was a huge fan of your mommy, She saved me. I miss her too, but your daddy is amazing too, they saved my life" she said.

"I wish my mommy could have met you" said Jenn.

"I wish I could've met your mommy, but it was amazing to meet you." she said. she got up and smiled at me. As she started to walk away I ran after her.

"Wait" I said, Marilynn turned around.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Why don't we have lunch, tell me some more about yourself." I said.

"Ok" she said smiling.

We went to the nearest Starbucks and we ordered some stuff, then we sat down at a table.

"So how old are you?" I asked.

"15" she said.

"Oh well where are your parents?" I asked.

She bit her lip, and started to cry.

"Gone" she said.

"Oh, well you can talk to me" I said.

"They died about a year ago , car crash, I live alone sometimes I can find a nice place to stay but I spend most of my Time homeless on the streets." she said.

"Oh, well if you would like, you can stay with us" I said. Jenn nodded in agreement.

"Please stay!" she piped in.

"Well, if it's okay with you guys then sure!" she said. We walked around the mall for another hour, I bought Jenn and Marilynn some stuff. Then we drove home. When we got home everyone looked confused as to why Marilynn was here.

"This is Marilynn, she's going to stay with us for a while." I said waiting for a reaction.

"Kelsey, can i talk to you, alone for a minute." Connor said. He got up and went to the kitchen i followed behind him,

"What?" I asked.

"You can not just bring a random girl that you find at the mall home with you!" he whisper-yelled.

"Connor her parents are dead and she was all alone, she had told me everything that happened, it won't even be that long!" I said.

"Well, as long as no one is going to call the cops looking for her, it's fine." he said.

"I promise, that won't happen," I said and kissed him. I walked back out to where Jenn and Marilynn were.

"Ok, Marilynn, you can share a room with Jenn." I said.

"Ok" she said and Marilynn and Jenn ran upstairs. I laughed and collapsed in the couch next to Connor.

"Well, what are we going to do with Marilynn for the mean time." he said.

"Just treat her like she's our own daughter, we can apply her for the nearest school and maybe she will make some friends or something." I said.

"Ok" he said. I burried my head In his chest and fell asleep.