Trev

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

The next day I woke up and Kelsey wasn't in bed, she was probably downstairs making breakfast. I got out of bed, more like fell out of bed, but once I got up I went to my closet and go dressed. Once I was dressed I went downstairs to see Kelsey making breakfast meanwhile, Ricky, Jc, and Marilynn were on their phones. Marilynn was texting someone and she was laughing everytime they texted back. I don't know what Jc and Ricky were doing. I Hugged Kelsey from behind, she spun around and kissed me.

"Well Goodmorning honey" she said.

"And to you, darling." I said, and she laughed.

I let go and I walked out to the living room to see Kian and Jenn on the couch watching sponge bob. Luke was in the play pen next to the couch. I went over and picked him up, He's almost 1 but, he's so small that he looks like a 4 month old. He has Kelsey's eyes, but his hair matches my hair color. I carried him into the kitchen, everyone was now eating, I walked over to a chair by the table and sat down, I rocked Luke back and forth and Kelsey came over to me and took him from me.

"Okay well, Marilynn, you should get going sweetie, see you after school!" she said.

"Ok bye mom, bye dad." Marilynn waved and ran out the door grabbing her back pack on the way out. Kelsey snuggled up against me with Luke in her arms and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"I love our family" she said.

"Me too" I said.

"Awww" ricky said and i just laughed. Jc and Ricky finished their breakfast and headed upstairs. I went out to see Kian and Jenn still watching Sponge bob. Kian was actually the only one watching It because Jenn was asleep. Then i remembered to call trevor. I picked up my phone and walked into my room to call him it rang a few times then he picked up.

"Hey Connor what's up?" he asked.

"I just wanted to know if you could come down to our house, Uhhh, My daughter Marilynn really wanted to meet you." I lied.

"Oh, sure, and I saw Marilynn in your video, She's kinda cute... I mean uhh" he sounded embarrassed.

"It's okay, i trust you, it's this other guy that I don't if you wanted to date Marilynn I'm fine with that," I said.

"Ok, I guess I can come down for a bit, when are you thinking?" he asked.

"I don't know, today around 3:00?" I asked.

"Ok, I'll try see you later" he said, then hung up. I really hope Marilynn likes him instead of this "Wes" guy.

***MARILYNN'S P.O.V.***

After school Wes and I were walking home from school again because he was coming over again. he was like my best friend, my last friend's name was Carrie. She moved to Florida and I haven't talked to her since, after that I had no friends, everyone bullied me because I had no friends and sat alone at lunch and in every class. I hated it so much, that I asked to be homeschooled. My parents said yes and I didn't have siblings so it was only me and them. Then the accident happened, I was with my parents and it was a head on collision, I was only slightly injured, but both my parents died, I had lost everything that day, I just ran away and it went on from there. Wes really understood me, He didn't have any friends either, but now we had each other.

I got home and I walked into the kitchen with Wes, I saw a boy who I didn't recognize. He was cute though, he had Brown hair and he was tall and really cute.

"Uhhh... hi" I said to him.

"Hi, I'm trevor" he said.

"Oh, my dad told me about you, nice to meet you." I said.