Party

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

Tonight o2l was having a party, pretty much every youtuber was invited, so it was going to be huge! I was excited, I felt like I haven't had fun in a while. It was a pool party. It was 1:30pm right now, the party starts at 4:00pm. Kelsey was cleaning around the house. I sneak up behind her grabbing her waist. She turns around and smashes her lips to mine. When I pull away I look at her and smile.

"What are you doinnn?" I ask.

"Cleaning for the party tonight." she answers and continues to clean.

"You know this place will just become trashed anyways?" I say to her truthfully.

"Yea, but we have to start off looking nice." she says and smiles. I just walk back to our room and go onto my laptop and go on tumblr.

*** party timeeee***

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I got dressed in a blue bikini I got from Victoria secret. It had little gems on it so I put it on. I walked downstairs to see Connor was in his swim trunks. I walked over to him.

"Hey" he said.

"When's everyone gonna be here?" I asked excitedly.

"I don't know, they should be here any minute now." he said. after a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Bethany mota. She was dressed in a bikini, I'm not gonna lie, it was cute, but that didn't mean I liked her.

"Come in!" I said trying to be sweet.

"Congrats on your wedding, I'm so sorry I kissed Connor, I didn't know you two were together, I think your really sweet, and I just want to be your friend, I promise, I won't go for Connor." she said promisingly. I thought for a minute. Then I gave her a hug.

"Of course we can be friends!" I said and smiled, Beth seemed really sweet.

An hour later the party started to get really crazy! there must have been a little more than 75 people there! Most people were in the pool. I was interrupted my thinking by Connor coming over to me.

"Heyyyyy" he slurred, he was obviously drunk, I just laughed. I walked away and saw people taking shots, I decided to join in, I took one, then another, and another.

"Hey, come ere!" I heard Connor yell. I walked over to him, he led me upstairs. we walked to our room, that's all I remember.

***next Morning***

I woke up, Connor by my side, as soon as I saw him, I knew what we has done, I just smiled. Thank god I saw a wrapper to a, well, you know. I kissed Connor, waking him up. He kissed back

"Wow, last night was pretty crazy," he said smirking.

"Sure was" I said smirking back. I got dressed in black high waisted shorts, and a gray crop top. I walked downstairs to find people sleeping on the couch, I just saw Rebecca, Andrew, jack, and Jenn. I guess everyone else left. I walked over to the kitchen to make breakfast. I looked behind me to see Rebecca waking up. She walked over to me.

"What happened last night?!" she asked confused.

"Lots" I said, laughing, she laughed too. I got some eggs, and bacon, and other breakfast stuff, once I had finished making it I called to everyone.

"BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yelled, I heard some groans and I just laughed and rolled my eyes. After a few minutes everyone started to come into the kitchen it was me, Rebecca, Andrew, Jack, Jenn, Jc, Connor, Andrea, Kian, and Ricky. Everyone grabbed some breakfast, it was like a freaking buffet line. I also made some coffee and we all sat down and ate. We talked about what we remembered from last night and just laughed. It was cute how almost everyone was snuggled up to their boyfriend or girlfriend, Andrea and Kian, Connor and I, Jenn and Jc, even Rebecca and Jack which surprised me. We finished our breakfasts and Rebecca, Jack, and Andrew left. I didn't know why Anthony wasn't with them, after all they are "the fab five" Jenn and Jc went upstairs to do a video. Andrea and Kian were on the couch watching cartoons and Connor and I went back upstairs to go film a video. We should have parties more often.