Im done

***KELSEYS P.O.V.***

Connor kissed bethany. I'm done I can't take it anymore. Connor and I were over, no one loves me. I go to Ricky's room. I just needed someone to comfort me, and he was the only one home. As soon as he opens the door he starts to say "hey" but I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. He kisses me back when we pull away he looks into my eyes.

"What about connor?! i'm sorry I should've never kissed back, connor is going to be so pissed at me!" He said.

"Connor kissed Bethany, Connor and I are over! the wedding is off!!!" I say yelling.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, kesley!" he pulls me into a tight hug. I cry into his shoulder.

"I'll always be there for you, no matter how much of an asshole Connor is." he says seriously, I cry even more. I look into his beautiful eyes and kiss him again. This time, the kiss was more passionate. when we pull away I hear the door slam to Connor and I's room.

"I'll be right back" I say, ricky nods and then I leave and go into Connor and I's room. He isn't in the room, so he must be in our bathroom. I knock on the door, he doesn't answer. I knock on it again.

"CONNOR?!" I yell, he still doesn't answer. I try to open the door but it's locked. I run to Ricky's room.

"RICKY CONNOR IS IN THE BATHROOM AND HE'S NOT ANSWERING THE DOOR'S LOCKED!" I yell starting to tear up.

"Do you have any bobby pins!?" he asks.

"Yea hold on," I grab one from my hair and give it to ricky. Ricky runs into our room and jabs the bobby pin into the key whole. After a few twists and turns he opens it. I find Connor lying on the ground, unconscious, he has blood as over himself and I see 3 blades around him. Then I see an empty pill bottle.

"CALL 911!" I scream, crying. Ricky did as I told him. 5 minutes later an ambulance arrives they haul Connor out to the ambulance. As they take him away in the ambulance Ricky and I follow behind in his car. I cry the whole ride there. I feel terrible for what I did, I want Connor to be okay.