How is he?

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I woke up in the hospital, Kelsey and ricky were sitting on 2 chairs by the bed. I flutter my eyes and open them, it was kind of blurry at first. The last thing I remembered was taking almost all the pills out of the bottle, then cutting. A lot. I felt terrible that I had lost the love of my life, and that she hated me. Why was she here? I didn't deserve her, I cheated on her. When I looked over Kelsey and Ricky were on their phones. Kelsey looked up at me to see I was awake.

"CONNOR!" she yelled and ran over to me, she hugged me and then kissed me on my lips.

"Kelsey, I don't deserve you, I'm sorry I kissed Bethany, I love you, and only you, and I'm sorry!" I said, tears trailing down my face.

"Connor, it's okay, and the wedding is still on." she smiled at me, then we kissed again. I looked over to ricky and so did Kelsey.

"I'm glad your okay man." ricky said then hugged me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Kelsey, I'll give you two some time alone." Ricky said.

"Why?" She asked me, her eyes started to water.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Why would you do this?!" she said.

"I felt terrible for what I did, I had lost the love of my life and I thought you hated me. So I felt I had nothing left, so what was the point of even living?" I said. she began crying. I wiped away her tears and kissed her again. Then when we pulled away the nurse came in.

"okay mr. franta," she said looking down at the clip board she was holding.

"we are going to keep you here for 3 more days, just to watch you." She said, I nodded and Kelsey did too. Then she left. Kelsey turned to me. She squeezed my hand.

"I'll visit everyday" she said smiling.

"Okay, I love you." I said

"I love you too, I'll come tommrow in the morning!" she said smiling.

"I have to go, ricky is waiting!" she said then walked away. Damn, I loved that girl.

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I walked away and went to Ricky's car. He was waiting in the car talking on the phone. I missed the conversation, I just heard him say "NO!" and then he hung up. I got into the car.

"So what are we Kelsey?" He looked at me confused and upset.

"Ricky, we are just friends." I said.

"Oh yea just friends, but anytime you need me I stop everything for you. Anytime you need a kiss, I'll be there. And you decide on that asshole instead of me. Kelsey I would never cheat on you!" he said angrily.

"Ricky, I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way abo-" he cut me off.

"Save it." he said annoyed, then he drove home, neither of us saying a word.