Telling everyone

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

When I got home I found everyone in the living room crying I went over to sit next to kelsey.

"Did you tell them?" I asked, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"No, Andrea did, Connor, Andrea has cancer, not me." she said and began sobbing.

"Andrea..." I said looking at her tears in my eyes. Kelsey piped in,

"Andrea you can fight through this, we will be with you every step of the way." she says to Andrea. Everyone nods in agreement.

"I love you guys," Andrea crys out.

"We love you too" Kelsey says.

"You know what, Andrea we shouldn't let this cancer thing stop us from having fun, lets go out!" Kelsey says a little more perked up.

"Oh, I would but, what about Jenn?" she asked.

"You know, you and kian go out, you need it, we will take care of Jenn," Kelsey said.

"Oh are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"Oh thank you guys!" Andrea said and hugged us both.

"I'll go get ready" she said excitedly, kian followed her and about 30 minutes later they both came back down, Kian was in a suit and Andrea in a little red dress.

"Have fun!" Kelsey said, and then they left. Kelsey and I played with Jenn, Kelsey was really good with kids! She even made me laugh. Every time I did she would turn around to me and make some comment about how she felt like she was babysitting 2 kids. When it was around 8:30 Kelsey took Jenn up to bed, she rocked her to sleep and once she was asleep Kelsey and I headed downstairs and cuddled on the couch. I turned around to look at her beautiful eyes, I pulled her closer and kissed her lips, I pulled back.

"I love you." I said. She looked at me and then said,

"I love you too." Kelsey said.

"October 3rd." I said.

"What?" she asked confused.

"That's when we should have the wedding, You know since they say it in mean girls, and that's your favorite movie."

"That's perfect!" she said smiling. We lied on the couch until we heard a knock on the door, I opened it to find Kian and Andrea. I glanced at the clock. 10:00.

"so, you guys have fun! " i asked them.

"Yea!" Andrea said happily. She hugged me and said.

"Thanks for taking care of Jenn, I really appreciate it you guys!" she said, she looked extremely happy.

"When we were out we figured out our wedding date!" she said.

"When is it?!" Kelsey asked.

"It's October 3rd!" she said.

"Umm... that's when we planned ours," I said.

"Wait guys, a DOUBLE WEDDING!" Kelsey said. after talking about it, we planned out all the details.

*** 3 WEEKS LATER***

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

Today Andrea and I were going dress shopping. Wedding dress shopping! I wanted to get a new dress, the other one brought back to many memories, it had blood on it and I just threw it out anyway. We went to a few stores and we finally found our dresses, they were perfect! We also brought our bridesmaids along, Rebecca, Bethany, Colleen ballinger (yes we met a lot of new people at vidcon.) Lauren, Tess, Lia, Arden, and Shelby.We both picked 1 maid of honor. Hers was Lauren, Mine was Rebecca. We had everything planned out. I can't wait till this wedding.