Getting home

When ricky and I arrived home we got out of the car and walked in the house to find Jc and Jenn cuddling on the couch.

"Where were you guys?" Jenn asked,

"At the hospital Connor tried... to.. uh.. cut and overdose," I said my eyes watering.

"OH MY GOD!" Jenn said, she looked very concerned. So did Jc but he kept quiet. I told Jenn everything, She comforted me and she was a really good friend, I'm glad she's my maid of honor. After I had calmed down, I went to bed. I was so tired from everything that happened that I just needed a rest. I. Tried to sleep but around 2:00 am I woke up. I couldn't sleep with the fact that one of my best friends (ricky) was mad at me. I got up and tip toed over to Ricky's room. I sat down in his bed and poked him.

"Ricky, ricky wake up." I whispered. He groaned and open his eyes.

"What do you want?!" he whisper-yelled.

"Ricky, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I used you, you are one of my best friends, and I still want to be your Friend" I started to cry, then I felt Ricky pull me into a hug.

"I love you, as a friend" he said, I smiled and pulled back.

"So we're cool?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," he said and I smiled.

***next morning***

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

I woke up to the nurse asking me what I wanted for breakfast, I said I just wanted a banana because, hospital food was disgusting. I glanced over to the clock to see that it was 10:00am, then I heard a knock on my door and a sweet little voice.

"Can I come in?" she said.

When she walked into my room I saw Kelsey.

"Hey, missed you." I said winking.

"You too, weird sleeping alone." she said and winked then smirked. I laughed and she pulled a chair next to the bed I was sitting in. She sat down and grabbed my hand.

"How you doin?" she said sweetly.

"Ok, I guess" I said. We talked until it was 4:30pm I glanced at the time and told her.

"Wow time flies, when you having fun." she said and laughed.

"Yea, I guess." then the nurse came in,

"visiting hours are over soon, miss." She said to Kelsey and Kelsey nodded and got up,

"See you tomorrow," she said and winked, then she left.

***3 days later***

When I woke up I was so happy today was the day I was getting out of here! I glanced over to see Kelsey sitting on a chair next to my bed.

"Well look who's up!" she said, rather excitedly. I laughed.

"Well the nurse said she just had to unhook you from all the machines, then you can go home!" she said. Just then the nurse came in.

"Hello, mr. franta." she said. she began to unhook me from the machines. she turned to Kelsey.

"Mind if I talk to mr. Franta for a second." she said nicely.

"Oh, no problem, sure." she said, then smiled and left.

Once Kelsey left the nurse turned to me.

"Connor, it's not right to hurt yourself, I doubt you want to end up here again, and you have people who love you, so don't do it again, sweetie. Got it?" She said.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled and the nurse helped me up from the bed.

"Well, your good to go!" she said and smiled. I walked out to where Kelsey was, we checked out and drove home, I was glad to be home, with people I love.