Help!!!

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I turn around to see Andrea, she was crouched over in pain. Kian ran over to comfort her.

"ANDREA?! what's wrong!" I yell.

"I T-t-think I'm in l-l-labor" she says between sobs.

"Oh my god! Is anyone a doctor here!" I yell. No one raises their hand. I dial 911, I tell them what happened and they immediately rush to the scene. I cry as I watch Andrea get into the ambulance. One of my best friends was about to have her baby, and almost everyone has left the wedding. Our wedding Is ruined.

"Kelsey, it's okay, we will just reschedule." Connor says trying to comfort me, but it doesn't work, I just run away crying. I sit in the back room where The girls and I were before the wedding. I had everything planned, I wanted everything to be perfect. I just sat all curled up crying. Then I hear a knock on the door, I ignore it, but someone comes in anyway, I recognized his evil face. He was my fathers friend, Paul, my second Abuser and Rapist. He came closer to me with an evil smirk. I backed away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled scared to death.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry." he said coming closer to me.

"Stop!" I yelled. I see Jenn come in, she must of heard me, I thought she went with Andrea though. Then I see Paul whip out a gun aim it toward Jenn, he pulls the trigger, I watch Jenn fall

To the ground.