Ready?

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

Kelsey and Andrea came home giggling with shopping bags in their hands.

"Hey, how did you guys make out." I said.

"Great!!" Kelsey said excitedly.

"Cool" kian said coming into the room.

"Hey kian." Andrea said to him. Kelsey and Andrea out their shopping bags on the coffee table and Kelsey sat down next to me while Andrea sat next to kian. I missed being able to just relax.

***3 MONTHS LATER***

***KIAN'S P.O.V.***

I woke up around 4 In the morning to Andrea sobbing, she shook me to wake up and I turned around quickly.

"Hospital!" was all she could manage to get out, I rushed to my closet and grabbed my shoes, I carried her in my arms out to the car, and say her down in her seat, I ran to my seat and speeded down the highway to the hospital. When I got there I yelled out.

"DOCTOR, WE NEED A DOCTOR!" and a few people came running out,

"Sir, calm down, what is the problem?" the nurse said.

"I don't know, she just is in a lot of pain!" I screamed.

"Ok" the nurse said and Andrea was wheeled away on a bed. I cried as I watched her go away, Would I ever see her again? I stayed in the hospital for a few more hours until a doctor came out,

"Follow me, Andrea is right this way." he said and I did as he said. I followed him to a room and I walked in to find Andrea laying on a bed, attached to what seemed like a hundred different machines.

"Andrea..." I said as I walked in.

"Hey kian." she said. I walked next to her and sat down in a chair right next to her bed. I took her hand in mine.

"You are a fighter." I said.

"I love you." she said, then I kissed her lips. We just kept on talking.

"Thank y-" she got cut off and all I heard was beeeeepppp coming from the machine.

"ANDREA!" I Yelled and doctors and nurses came running in, one of the nurses pushed me out of the room and I just layed against the door crying, I just lost my fiancé, mother of my baby, and best friend.