Kian?!

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.**

I woke up around 10:00. I went downstairs and Connor followed behind me. I made breakfast and then called Andrea and the guys to come downstairs.

"GUYS BREAKFAST!" I yelled.

Ricky and jc came downstairs but Andrea and Kian didn't. I called to them again but no answer, I went upstairs to get them, they were probably asleep. I didn't see Kian or Andrea, I went over to Jenns room and walked in to find that Jenn was still there. I picked up Jenn and walked downstairs with her in my arms. I tried calling Andrea but she didn't pick up, Then I tried calling Kian, he answered but he slurred all his words, I could tell he was drunk.

"Kian where are you?!" I asked.

"Acacia's!" he said then I heard acacia yell from the back around.

"KIAN, COME BACK OVER HERE, WE DIDN'T FINISH!" she yelled.

"I gotta go" he said then he hung up. I grabbed my

Purse, Connor looked at me confused.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Acacia's" I said.

"I'm coming with!" he said.

"Wait what about Jenn, I said. Ricky piped in,

"I'll take care of her. You guys go" he took Jenn out of my arms and Connor and I drove to acacia's.

When I pulled up I saw kian and Acacias car, she lived alone because her parents kicked her out. I walked in to see kian and Acacia kissing on the couch, I saw like 10 shot glasses on the table, and a few glasses of wine, and a beer bottle.

"KIAN!" I yelled, he looked up at me.

"What do you want?!" he yelled at me.

"What are you doing?! what about Andrea!" I yelled.

Kian started to become all sad, it's like he snapped out of what he was doing, he pushed acacia away, and walked over to me. Tears started to roll down his face.

"Andrea's gone Kelsey, she lost the battle." he said and sobbed into my shoulder as I hugged him.

"Kian.." I said crying because I had lost my best friend. he looked up, his eyes bloodshot,

"She still loves you, and you don't love acacia, and you just did it because you needed someone." I said.

"Your right," he turned around to acacia.

"I'm sorry, you heard what Kelsey said, she's right, and acacia, it's best if you find someone your really in love with, and that feels the same way" he said and smiled at her, he kissed her cheek, said bye and we left.

When we got back to the Jc and Ricky ran over to Kian asking what happened, he explained to them and we all cried.

***KIAN'S P.O.V.***

***THAT NIGHT***

Everyone one else was asleep, except me. I was watching Andrea's old videos, I looked through her twitter and Instagram and cried at all her old tweets and pictures of us. I took Jenn in my arms and rocked her back and forth.

"I'm sorry you will grow up without a mommy. I never wanted this to happen, I love you, I won't leave you, maybe one day you will have a mommy, but not any time soon, and of you were wondering, your mommy was gorgeous, with her beautiful eyes and amazing long dark hair and she was just perfect." I said remembering everything about Andrea.

I looked at Jenn, she looked more like Andrea then she did me. I kissed her little forehead and went upstairs and placed her in her crib. I went back into my room and layed down. I was all alone, no one to cuddle with or wake up next to, just me, all alone. I cried myself to sleep that night, I missed Andrea.

***next morning***

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I woke up next to Connor on his phone, tumblr of course I just giggled at him and he turned around to see me.

"Finally decided to wake up?" He said. I just laughed and playfully hit him.

"Kian's really upset, what do we do?" Connor asked.

"I don't know, Connor, what about the wedding,it will break his heart knowing it's the same day that he was supposed to have his wedding." I said.

"Yes your right, we just need to talk to him." Connor said.

I nodded agreeing with him and walked in Kian's room to find him filming a video, I stayed in the back careful not to interrupt.

"I don't know, I just feel alone, ever since I was a kid" he continued on with how he was feeling, I never knew he felt this way. I watched him finish up and he shut the camera off.

"Hey Kelsey" he said.

"Kian, we need to talk." I said seriously.

"Not in the mood." he said

"Kian, it's about the wedding, are you okay with it still going on with me and connor?" i asked.

"Kelsey, I don't want anything to change, I miss her but we can't let this change everything." he said.

He was right, We shouldn't let it change anything, but obviously it would.

"Kian, I love you." I said and hugged him and he hugged me too.

"I love you too." he said. He acted like he was fine, inside he was dying and I knew it.