Andrea?!

***ANDREA'S P.O.V.***

A week after the party, I wasn't feeling well, the flu was going around, I probably had that. I was throwing up non stop and eating so much, then just throwing it up again. Kian was a sweetheart though, He would get me medicine and He would stay with me whenever I needed him. After about 1 week of still throwing up, I called the doctor. He said I would have an appointment tomorrow at 9:00. I groaned at the fact that is was so early, but I said "thanks" and hung up.

The next morning I woke up at 8:00, minus well get ready, I put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a gray sweater with some combat boots, I kept my hair natural and did my usual makeup. I called kian and told him I had a doctors appointment, he asked if I wanted him to come, but I declined his offer, When 8:45 rolled around, i decided I should go over because it takes me about 15 minutes to get there. I pulled up In the parking lot, I felt a little nauseas but that was normal, I just groaned and walked inside. I told the nurse who I was and she told me to take a seat in the waiting room, I sat down and pulled out my phone and saw a missed call from an unknown number I just ignored it, probably a fan. 10 minutes later the nurse came out.

"Andrea russet?" she asked and I got up and shook her hand.

"Hello, I'm Andrea." I said.

"Right this way." she said smiling, She led me too a room that had all different types of machines, She did a few tests, then she told me to wait in the waiting room for a bit. I waited for about 30 minutes until she came out, she signaled for me to follow her, so I did.

"Well Andrea, congratulations! Your pregnant!" she said.

"Wait what?" I said, confused, nervous, shocked and nauseas.

"You. Are. pregnant" she said.

Memory's flashed back

***flashback***

"Matt, I have something to tell you." I said to my boyfriend,

"Anything babe, now tell me what's up." he said his beautiful eyes looking into mine.

"I'm pregnant!" I said excitedly.

"Oh my goodness, WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" he yelled excitedly.

"Yea!" I said. I was in love with Matt and we loved each other and we had been dating for 2 years!

"We should go out to dinner, to celebrate." he said. when dinner time came around we got into his car and began to drive to a nice restraunt, then the worst thing possible happened, We got in a car crash. Everything after that was a blur, I had lost the baby and more importantly, the love of my life, and my best friend, Matt had died in the car crash.

***end of flashback***

"Oh, ok" I said, we set a date for my next check up. I left and sat in my car just thinking for a minute, I didn't start the car I just sat there, What if kian hates me now? What if he leaves? What if the same thing with him happens as with Matt. I smashed my head into the steering wheel sobbing. When I had calmed down a bit I drove back to the house. Kian opened the door.

***KIAN'S P.O.V.***

I heard a knock at the door, I saw Andrea standing there tears in her eyes. I pulled her into a tight hug and told her to come in.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked concerned.

"Kian, I'm p-p-pregnant." she managed to say in between sobs.

"Andrea that's great!" I said and pulled her into a tighter hug. Connor came Down to find Andrea and me hugging on the couch, her sobbing and me smiling.

"Well, what went on in here?" Connor said.

"Can I tell him?" I asked Andrea, she nodded then I turned to Connor.

"Andrea's pregnant!" I said excitedly.

"Awwww I'm so happy for you guys!" Connor said, I smiled and he left.

"Andrea, I'll be with you for every step of the way, I love you, and I won't stop loving you. You are amazing and perfect, and I'm lucky to have you," I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. when I pulled back she smiled.

"I love you" she said smiling.

"I love you too" I said, and for the rest of the day we cuddled on the couch watching cartoons.