You need help.

***KIAN'S P.O.V.***

I felt like I couldn't even live without Andrea, she was the love of my life and damn cancer took her away from me. I just cried myself to sleep, I was never hungry, I hadn't even gone out, and my videos were lacking so much, Connor, Kelsey, Jc and Ricky tried to cheer me up, but It never worked. It has been 3 months since Andrea has died, Jenn Is a year old now, and Connor and Kelsey's wedding is next week. I was going to dread going out of the house, exspecially to a wedding that was supposed to be mine. I heard a knock on my door I looked over to see who it was, Kelsey walked in and sat next to me.

"Kian, you can't just mope around for the rest of your life, I miss her too, I'm sorry kian, but you need to get out there and I'm sure Andrea wants you too." she said and rubbed my back.

"I know, thanks." I said.

"Love you" she said, then she got up and left. I went to my closet, and found a suit, the one I was supposed to Wear to the wedding, I put it on and looked in the mirror, then Andrea appeared behind me.

"Hey" she said and hugged me from behind, I knew it wasn't real and I was just imagining it, it's happened before.

"Hey" I said.

"You look great." she said smiling.

"You would have too" I said.

"Thanks, and remember I love you, and Kelsey's right, have some fun kian, don't just mope around because of me." she said.

"I love you too," I said. I kissed her and she kissed back. When I opened my eyes, she was gone, I just kept looking in the mirror admiring my suit. I went to Andrea's closet and I went through her clothes, I saw a large bag, it was probably her wedding dress, I lifted up the bag, it was amazing, it would've been perfect on her I put my face to the dress.

"I miss you." I said and pulled away. I changed back into my regular clothes and went onto tumblr just looking at all this couple stuff. I don't know why I did this to myself.

***DAY OF WEDDING.***

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

Today was the day, I would get married. To the love of my life, everyone i love would be there and Kelsey would look stunning, not that she doesn't. Our wedding is at 1:30, Kelsey was staying with Rebecca because she has this tradition that the bride can't see the groom 24 hours before the wedding and vise versa. I woke up and walked to my closet. it was 10:00am so I had some time, I put on my suit anyway, I didn't eat breakfast, I was too nervous and excited. I walked into the bathroom did my hair in a quif and walked downstairs.

"HEY MAN, READY FOR TODAY?!" Jc said.

"Yep!" I said excitedly, All the guys were in their suits too, the place where we were having out wedding was an hour away so Kian, Ricky, Jc, and I all piled into Ricky's car and drove away to the place where the wedding would be held, Even kian seemed happy, which was unusual but I'm glad he was, If you were wondering where Jenn was she was with Kelsey and they were dressing her, she was a flower girl. An hour away we arrived at the wedding place, it wasn't a beach wedding because we were afraid it would bring back to many memories, This time it was at a country club, and it was amazing! Kelsey picked it out.

When I walked in I saw some people where already there it was around 1:00 when everyone started to get their seats. Then it reached 1:30. I walked up and stood there watching everyone come up, first it was Andrew and Rebecca, Then Ricky and and Shelby, Sam and Bethany, Colleen and Josh, Lia and Jc, Lauren and Trevor, Arden and Jack, Tess and Anthony.

Then I saw Kelsey she looked perfect and she looked perfect, as she walked down the isle, Kian leaded her down. He started to tear up a bit, which made me start to tear up too. Everyone looked at her in awe. When kian handed her too me he looked me in the eyes and said,

" Keep her safe, I trust you man, but if you hurt her, I hurt you, also, congrats man!" he said, I nodded and looked back at Kelsey, The wedding went on and it was pretty emotional,

"Kelsey Mclentin, Do you take Connor Franta as your lawfully wedded husband?"

'I do" she said smiling.

"Connor franta, Do you take Kelsey Mclentin as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" I said looking her in the eyes.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, You may now kiss the bride!" I dipped Kelsey and kissed her passionately, she kissed back and it was the best kiss I had ever had, When we pulled away, we danced down the isle and everyone followed us, dancing too. We had the reception and then someone announced for us to do the first dance, Kelsey and I linked are hands and then she rested her other hand on my shoulder and I put mine on her waist. She nested her head in my Chest and I smiled as she did, we danced to the song "all of me". After the dance was over a few people did some speeches, We partied till 3:00am! it was so fun, no one could break up the party.

When Kelsey and I got back to our room I slammed her against the wall kissing her.

***dirty***

I began kissing down her neck, I unzipped her dress and kissed her all over, I removed her undergarments and she smirked removing mine too, She moaned as I kissed her, I went into her and she moaned again, when we had both finished we collapsed next to each other.

***end of dirty***

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said, I kissed her again and we fell asleep.