Packing

***CONNOR'S P.O.V.***

It's been a month since Luke has died. We still miss him, But we are able to laugh at times and have fun. Kelsey and I were planning our honey moon.

"Okay, so we are going to the Bahamas and we are going on a cruise with the honeymoon suite!" she said excitedly.

"Yea, we leave in 2 days so pack your bags and get ready." I said. I kissed and her and she ran upstairs, I heard a knock on the door, I went to go see who it was. I opened the door to see Trevor.

"Hey trevor, come on in." I said.

"Thanks" he said and walked in.

"Where's Mere?" He asked.

"She's out with Bethany." I said,

"Oh well when will she be back?" he asked.

"They left like 2 hours ago, so not long." I said.

"Okay, well I guess I'll go then." he said.

"No it's okay, you can stay," I said and trevor walked back into the living room. Kian walked downstairs with Jenn.

"Hey Trev." he said.

"Hi uncle trevor" said Jenn.

"Hey Jenn" He said and she ran up and hugged him.

Kian laughed and grabbed his keys.

"Where you guys going?" I asked Kian.

"We are going to Walmart, apparently she has to get new sneakers "the light up kind"" he said and laughed.

"Let's gooooo" Jenn said and pretty much dragged Kian

"Bye you guys!" kian yelled and then him and Jenn left.

I sat down on the couch and Trevor did too. Kelsey came down the stairs.

"Oh hey Trevor!" she said and ran down, she took a seat next to me.

"Finished packing, well halfway but I need to show you something come upstairs!" she said. I went upstairs following her and trevor stayed downstairs.

"Ok, Connor I was just acting happy because I found something when I started packing for you." she said.

"This" she said pulled something out of my Jean pocket. It was the pill bottle I kept my razors in.

"Connor, I thought you were fine." she said.

"Why did you go through my stuff?" I asked.

"Connor it's not about that, why do yo have this still." she said and took a step closer.

"Kelsey you thought I was fine! Think about it I freaking hate my life, 2 of our children have died, some of my best friends have died and there's a rapist who tied me up and tried to kill me. Kesley its not fair." I said, it felt good to say, I've wanted to say that for a long time.

"Connor... it's all my fault. If I wasn't here everything would be fine, No one would have died, you wouldn't have been tied up and everything else bad that's happened wouldn't have if it wasn't for me." she said and started crying.

"Kelsey, it's okay, I'm sorry you feel this way, I'm sorry I hid this from you, listen it's in the past now, I love you." I said.

"Connor, you said you loved me 2 days after we met. The word "love" Is thrown around way to much, and it should only be used when you truly love some one, Connor why do you love me?" she asked.

"I love you because your beautiful, and you know how to make me laugh and smile. Your amazing with kids and your so nice to everyone. Kelsey, I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world. We have almost been together for 5 years! And I have loved you the whole time." I said, she started to cry, I pulled her into me and kissed her, she kissed back and our lips moved in perfect rhythm. When I pulled away she looked me in the eyes.

"I love you too" she said.

Kian and Jenn were out and Jc and Ricky were at some small meet and greet themselves. Kelsey told me to stay upstairs and continue packing and she went downstairs.

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I went back down stairs to find trevor and Mere on the couch. They were sitting there awkwardly keeping their distance, it was hard to believe she was 16 now.

"Hey darlings" I said as I walked downstairs.

"Hello Kelsey" trevor said.

"Hey mom" Mere said.

"You guys want any snacks or anything?" i offered.

"Nope" Mere said.

"Actually, Kelsey can I talk to you for a minute." trevor said.

"Sure, come on in the kitchen." I said and he followed me to the kitchen.

"What's up trev?" she asked.

" I was wondering if I could take Mere to her prom." he said nervously.

"Oh, of course you can!" I said.

"Connor might be the problem though, I can talk him into it though, but I'd suggest asking him." I said.

"Oh ok thanks Kelsey" he said and walked back into the living room with Mere. I grabbed an apple from the bin in the center of the counter and I stared slicing it.

"Hey" Connor said making me jump.

"Hi" I said.

"Umm, I think trevor has something to ask you" I said.

"TREV" I yelled and trevor ran into the kitchen.

"Yea?!" he asked.

"don't you have something to ask Connor..." I said.

"Oh yea, Um, Connor, Mr. franta, Sir, Uhhh could I take Mere to the prom?" he asked. I looker at Connor and gave him the you-better-say-yes-look.

"Of course you can trev, and call me Connor." he said.

"Thanks!" trevor said and ran back out to mere.

"He's a good kid" I said and laughed.

"yea" Connor said, I kissed Connor's cheek and he turned around to kiss my lips. I missed this.