Hide and seek

***KELSEY'S P.O.V.***

I'm so happy to be awake again, Kian actually seems happier then me. However, I'm still upset about Connor, and everything he said and he's missing. Everyone in the house has been watching me non-stop ever since Paul said he would "see me later". I sit down on my bed and just think of how much my life Is a wreck. I wonder if the police found Paul. More importantly I think about Connor, I'm worried about him. I don't know where he is, or who he is with. As I was thinking all these things I had a flashback.

***flashback***

Here I am a 6 year old little girl. My dad had sold me to his friend, just for the night.

"Hey little girl, I'm Paul." he said, an evil look in his eyes. I was scared to death.

"Your gonna come with me... " he said smirking. He dragged me out to the car, my bare feet scraping on the ground. I flinched from the pain.

"Help" I whimpered, of course no one heard me. Paul drove me to a house I could never forget. It was small and white. I went inside to find a mess. Broken wine glasses and several empty wine bottles on the counter. After he finished abusing me, he drove me back to my dad's house. My dad slapped me and then asked.

"was she good?" paul nodded and my dad answered by saying. "well, You get a present tonight then" he said smirking. I ran into the house crying. My dad followed close behind and he slapped me once he reached me. I doubled over in pain.

***end of flashback***

I began to cry. I bet Paul was still in that disgusting house, wait he was probably still in that house.

"KIAN!" I called he ran up stairs.

"What!?" he asked concerned.

"I know where Paul is, call the cops and I'll tell them, but I'm going with them" I said. I wanted to see Paul be Carried away myself, Kian called the cops and the arrived at my house, I got in my car and led them to the house, while I drove in my car kian in the passenger seat. When we arrived I saw Pauls Same old junkyard car in the driveway. the cops got out of the car and surrounded the house. One of them opened the door to see Paul passed out on the couch, probably from drinking. They hauled him out and he soon became alert. As they hauled him out I saw something drop out of his pocket, I went over to pick it up. It was a phone, but it wasn't any old phone, It was Connor's phone. I snuck into the house so the cops wouldn't see me, neither did kian. I ran upstairs to the bedroom where Paul took me when he abused me. I unlocked the door, I saw Connor on the bed crying, in the same suit he was in when I last saw him. I ran over to him.

"KELSEY!" he screamed.

"Connor!" I said.

"Listen, any texts that you got weren't from me, Kelsey I love you and you know that, I would never leave you, Now I don't want you getting hurt, how did you even get in here?" he asked.

"Connor, the police are here, they got him, now you come down with me." I said grabbing his hand. Before we got to the door I pressed my lips against his, "now we can go" I said smiling.