Wake up!

***5 months later***

***ANDREA'S P.O.V.***

It kills me to see everyone just moping around, there is nothing to do, but that. Crying is also an option. Kian is a complete wreck. He comes over to me as I rock Jenn (the baby) to sleep.

"Ready to go see Kelsey." he says sadly.

"Yea, one second." I grab some shoes and I ask Lauren to watch Jenn, of course she says yes and kian and I leave. We walk into the room.

"Hey, Kelsey, it's been 6 months," he starts rattling off about a bunch of different things. When he stops talking I notice an hour has passed, We were walking out the door when I hear a voice I haven't heard in 6 months.

"Wait" she says, kian and I turn around to see Kelsey sitting up.

"KELSEY!" kian yells. He hugs her and tears of joy run down his face. For the first time in 6 months, I see that beautiful smile of his, I never thought I would see that again. Of course it makes me smile too. Kelsey and him talk until the nurse comes in and says

"visiting hours are over!" (the nurse came in earlier too, she already knew kelsey was awake). Kian and I say good bye to Kelsey and go back home, I was glad he wasn't sad anymore, he was the happiest I think I, ever saw him. When we get home I see Lauren in the kitchen feeding Jenn.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" kian screams as we walk into the house.

"SHE IS?!" Lauren asks.

"Yea!" kian says. the next day we all visit Kelsey, then the nurse says she can come home, so we bring her home with us. I guess she forgot about Connor, she didn't mention him once and she seemed happy the whole time. I was glad everyone was happy again.