The New Chapter

Okayyy disclaimer 😭😭 #PSA my editing gets wayyyy better when your deeper into the story like the beginning is ass ! But I swear it gets better around chapter 10 ☠️. Kk have fun.

"CLEAR AS DAY ! YOU KNEW WHEN I TOLD YOUR ASS TO STOP FUCKING WITH THAT BITCH "

"Fuck you yellin for watch yo fuckin tone !
I AINT GOTTA WATCH SHIT NIGGA I said then I felt him grab my wrist .
WHAT THE FUCK I TELL YOU"

"You aint tell me shit I said as I yank my wrist out of his hand.
I went up stairs and grabbed amoura out of the bed I cant believe this nigga was still messing with his old baby mama i should've known when i first met this nigga , something was up !"

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU GOING" he said
SOMEWHERE YOU NOT BITCH ASS !
He slapped me across my face leaving his hand print and a big red spot on my light colored complexion."

"I grabbed amoura and my bags and left. I was fed up, fed all the way up. It hurt me to leave amoura daddy's house but I just couldn't anymore he wasn't doing his job as an father and his job as my significant other."

"I put amoura in her CarSeat buckled her up and got in the car myself.
I texted my Mom asking if i could drop amoura off just for the rest of the evening ."

Me : Can I drop off amoura me and zay got into it again 🤦🏽‍♀️ 1:29
Mom🤰🏾: Yeah boo I got you bring her by drop off my medicine too baby 1:32 pm
Me : ok.

"So after I dropped off amoura I headed to my best friend Aaliyah's house. "

Aaliyah's house 2:30 pm
"So he went back to the babymama fucked her and brought her to the house had her around amoura and left."

"Girl yes that shit is crazy I almost busted a cap in his ass for that but i knew if I touched him he'd touch me after .."

"KAYLANI !! He hit you again this is like the 100th time girl you need to just leave..."
"I will when im ready but it's just not the time right now i love him i really do ! I said knowing some of that was a lie .. he was just so attractive to me and gave me it all."

"SO WHAT IF HE LOVES YOU HE WOULDN'T HIT YOU PERIOD."

"I could tell my best friend was getting mad . I couldn't blame her though i knew this wasn't the right decision for letting him put his hands on me but i loved him."

A few hours later .
"I was sitting on the couch when Aaliyah came down the hall from her room and said she was going to see her man at the "trap house".

"Do you want to come ? She asked me yeah I guess I said. Everything is going to be ok we are gonna get you away from that abusive ass zay. I nodded hugging her."

"As we got in the car it only took about 30 minutes to get to were we was going the whole time i was looking through the window trying to figure out how the hell im going to get me and amoura situated . From renting a apartment to paying bills and what not. After all Florida is expensive as hell."

"We pulled up to the trap house Me and Aaliyah got out the Car. From left to right there was niggas everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE we walked up to the porch and went in."
"Hey baby aaliyah said to her nigga Tay, Tay kisses Aaliyah's forehead as I just stood behind her. Wassgood Kay he greeted me. Wassup I waved shy as hell ."
"I look to the left of me and notice this fine ass mothafucka finer then a piece of chocolate. He looked as if he was looking over at me ..
Wassgood baby he said to me, Hey I replied this nigga was fine as fuck and two he has them shiny white teeth that made him finer, Zay had some of those traits but never kept them."
"Come here baby what is ya name ...K-Kaylani I said stuttering this nigga looked like he could do some damage to this kitty."
"Oh thats wusssup ma, you from round here"
"I'm Omar he said smiling at me while rolling the blunt."
"I shook my head no as i said im from Trinidad and nice to meet you. I said making my accent kick a little more than it was."
"Oh shit ma .. cool you beautiful as hell too he said biting his lip"
"I was on the inside having an heart attack ..my best friend was over there doing who knows what and I'm getting called beautiful..fresh out a relationship zay never called me beautiful he just thought i was beautiful with my clothes off."