What you give is what you recieve

WestEast High | Storm

"Water is polar and forms hydrogen bonds with other water molecules, sometimes comes with universal solvent such as, Dissolves more substances than any other, Solutes dissolve into the spaces between the molecules. Now let's talk about high heat capacity. Mrs.Fandora said to the class as I was zoning in and out of her class. It was my first day and I was already tired of the bullshit. Hopefully senior year will got by really quick so I can get the hell up out of here."

"Yo" I heard a very unfamiliar voice say from behind me.
"I turn around to see the same guy that was staring at me in the cafeteria".
"Yes ? I put a straight look on my face and he frowned. I just wanted to say you are really beautiful I'm Kobe he stuck his hand out I guess wanting me to shake it. I took his hand and shook it, I'm storm it's nice to meet you. Storm ? He was taken back by my name, everybody is though so I'm use to it. Yeah storm. That's unique shorty, well welcome to WestEast High I Hope I see you more, he winked and with that the bell rung and I hopped out my seat and carried on to my next class."

KeyWest Emergency | Kaylani 4:56 pm

"I winched in pain as pain shot through my back and through my uterus, this was absolutely no joke and I don't think I will ever do this again. I sat up in the hospital bed as tears rolled down my face. Where was omar when I needed him most? Where was he I started getting frustrated. The nurse started to check my vitals and to see how dilated I was."

"Honey your only 3cm dilated there's nothing more we can do than put you on more pain medicine."
"I moaned and groaned and rolled over to my side holding onto the hospital bed. Nobody was here my best friend just had her baby so she was in the hospital too."

"That's fine I rolled over and the nurse shook her head and stood at the door. Would you like some ice chips hun?" She asked"

"Yes please I sat up holding my legs with my head back. I know it seemed like I was being over dramatic but shit it feels like a watermelon is pressing on my stomach and it won't stop."

"Just as i was about to start screaming, and woman in all black came in, I couldn't see her face really but she was wearing all black that's for sure."

"Hi sweetie it's your mother".

Trap House | Tay Tay 3:12 pm

"The woman stepped into the house walking closer and closer to all of us, so what it gonna be. All of you are living your sweet life, life in Florida, key west to be exact. Having babies, Sex, kidnapping. I know all about every single last one of you. She point to Keon, your the snake of the group aren't you ? She laughed yes you are. Keon grudged, Awwwe baby don't growl at me you fucking dog. She pointed towards deon. Your deon the big brother huh? Who's the prostitute you've been keeping your eye on ? Care to tell your little brother? Deon turned his head sideways. She chuckled ahhhh she let out a sigh. Tayon whew Tayon, you think your just the shit, but your not your real shitty, 2 babymamas ? Does your "wife" know? Terrance she smacked her lips, you raped kaylani didn't you ? DIDNT YOU? ...and the problem solver omar Mr.Omar.. you fucked around on my daughter.

Helloooooo mama pierce 😂😂🥰 !!!!

Sorry y'all I'm on the bus writing this so it's short but y'all know the vibessss !!!🌚