Back again

I did not proof read sorry 😐

ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

Kaylani.

"Omar has left the house , with no doubt he got his lady friend pregnant I actually didn't know if it was true. I picked up everything that Omar had broken are even touched and sat it back in its place."

"Holding onto the stair railing I went up the stairs I felt kind of dizzy so I went and laid on the bed. Hearing my phone go off I just laid there hoping it was Omar. I know he cheated but damn I didn't know he would go all out I should've been the one going all out."

Hello -Kaylani

Kaylani this is your daddy how you doing baby -Daddy

Hey daddy I'm good just under a lot right now -kaylani

Oh that's great you should come to me and your mothers church really soon and maybe we could get some lunch later that day if that's good with you -daddy

Yes that sounds amazing daddy -Kaylani

Omar.

"Pulling up to T'ayons crib without a doubt I've been driving for a good 20-30 minutes shit just haven't been the same between me and Kay. Shit she just been having miscarriages and shit. That shit breaks me I just want a little one of my own. But I can't show her that her body doing something she can't control. I get out the car hoping this nigga in his house. I'm just pulling up with no consideration of telling this nigga I'm at his house. Him and aaliyah can be fucking like bunny rabbits in this bitch."

T'ayon

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkk I'm finna nut aaliyah I continued to pound her shit, seeing her juices squirt out all on my dick just seeing her titties bounce up and down made me wanna give her a baby. Ohh baby she moaned out to be , she put her hand on my chest trying to make me slow down my pace

Move yo fucking hand aaliyah she moved her hand and I started drilling her shit nutting all in her."
Ding dong ding dong...

"Fuck I got up and slid my basketball shorts on smacking aaliyah ass put some pants on. I went down stairs to see who the fuck was ringing my doorbell at 2:30. I opened the door and here go this nigga Omar."
"The fuck nigga I looked at him like he lost his damn mind"
"Mannnn let me in right quick. I'm tryna chill get my mind right and shit."
"You wanna chill when I'm in the middle of my fuckin nut? I should've left yo ass standing at this door. He chuckled and walked in sitting in my living room sparking up a blunt.
UNT UNTTTT you see I got all these damn air fresheners in the damn wall asshole aaliyah said coming down the stairs."

"Omar looked at her and put up the blunt like you wasn't problem just getting yo back blown out shut the hell up jack rabbit."
"But yo wassup where ole girl at I said to Omar. He sucked his teeth man Lexi talm bout he pregnant over text and Kay seen that shit."

"I looked at this nigga like he had just shit his pants. Woooooow so nigga you really fucked up huh ? He put his head back I fucked up and at that I punched a hole in the wall I ain't even mean too bruh."

"You need to go back and apologize for one and you need to tell her what the fuck you did that's my best friend you dumb ass said aaliyah from the laundry room."

"Man I don't know what to do I fucked up and I ain't even mean to the bitch dun drugged my ass shit ain't sweet. I think maybe you should tell her than you fucking boo boo da fool cause right now me and you ain't on good terms said aaliyah."

"Man I'm finna get out of here and go apologize Omar said getting up. Ight G looks I dapped him up as he walked towards the door. He said bye to liyah and got in his car.
LIYAH bring that ass here."

Kaylani & Omars house.

"Kaylani knee that Omar had gone through some dangers to keep her and Omar knew he went through a lot of situations just to keep his baby. They didn't know how to talk to each other about situations that's one negative about there relationship. But once that time came for them to sit down and talk it would come. They both wouldn't mind having a baby around but Kaylani knew that amoura was also enough for her considering she almost died giving birth at the young age she was 19 when amoura was born. Her Vagina had tore when giving birth putting her in a very bad position unlike other woman. Kaylani knew Omar wanted a baby but she didn't want to risk there relationship and not being there for their future children or amoura. On the other hand for omar he was just being a dumbass and getting worse by the years went by he needed help. I can't lie Kaylani has changed him."

23 weeks later

23 weeks later...

5 4 3 2 1

Kaylani

"Me and Omar popped this black big balloon letting us know we were having a baby girl Omar grabbed me with excitement being careful of my slight little but there baby bump
I love you Kaylani Omar said to me I love you to omar I cannot wait to meet koya I said to Omar he smiled all of his homies and my friends came up to us congratulating us
We finna have a little princess and little prince on our hands he said rubbing both me and Aaliyah's stomachs together. Ayeeeeee Omar said."
"Let a nigga try me Tayon said to us Let a bitch try me I said back."

Later that night...

"Baby I gotta tell you some shit Omar said locking the door when I tell you this don't make any noise don't even move Omar said looking he just got out the gym.."

To be continued 😘😘🤙🏾

What do y'all think about Kay being really pregnant?
Another miscarriage?
What does Omar have to say?

Whewwwwwww chile. 😩
-Fineassniya