He is Dead.

Winter in the mm^

ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

Kaylani

"I walked into work feeling nauseated I hate that I have to go to work today and leave my baby but somebody has to make the money. I woke up early this morning just to throw up my waffles and strawberries. I walked into the facility looking drained, I walked into the locker room saying hello to all my co-workers".

"Uh-huh so look who wants to come into work for once Aaliyah said to me as she put her Fiji water into her locker, Bitch I was about to lay in my bed till 4:30 I laughed. You'll be alright she patted my shoulder. Bitch you getting a little thick in the ass, thighs, waist and your boobs bigger. Bitch you been getting that good good. Or yo ass pregnant she double looked at me, I looked back aanaaa oou-. Girllllll it's definitely the DICK. We laughed walking out."

"I walked around the counter looking at my paper work. Hi Kaylani, Brenda said walking behind me smiling. Hey girl how are you, Good we've missed you here babes. I've missed it here too. I was lying I didn't like waking up this early reminds me of high school. I walked away from the counter with my note pad and clipboard. "Kaleeya" I called out and saw a little girl walking up to me. Come on sweetie I'm Dr.Pierce I will be cleaning your teeth today beautiful."

"Okay I'm going to lean you back in the chair so I can pull the light down a little. The little girl nodded, she was a gorgeous little girl reminded me of amoura. Amoura now lives with my grandma I planned to bring her back here to now take full care of her I've been lacking as a mother figure in her life. Okay sweetie what kind of toothpaste would you like ? Cookie dough she replied. Mmmh I love cookie dough I said making her giggle."

Omar
"BRAAAAA PRESS R1 R1 I screamed into the game tay was laughing his ass off the whole time. Nigga why you taking this game so serious you finna wake the whole house cause of yo shit ? Nigga cause I want to I replied who stopping me not nobody. My phone rang and I saw it was my keon one of the niggas from the block. Somebody stopping you I don't know why that nigga be acting suspect he laughed getting up. I looked at him nigga shut up I answered yo what's the deal ? Aye nigga I need you to come meet me at the target off palm street right quick I got a load. Ite bet I hung up he was on speaker so tay knew what was up. We headed over there."

"We went over to pick up my brother just Incase some shit went down. I got out the car looking for Keon I'm I saw this nigga in all black with Spencer Bracton, he got out the car held the gun up to me. I chuckled shoot me motherfucka I held my gun up, black and Keon jumped out and help up they guns."

Tayon pov
We both held our guns out the window seeing the situation mar was in. Gun shots went on I seen mar laying on the ground so I fired at Keon And deon fired at Spencer and then we both fired at black leaving them dead. We hopped out the car over to Omar. Tell Kaylani I love her and that baby bruh Omar said barely breathing. No bruh you not going out like this. No bro No deon screamed we put him into the car and raced down the highway to Lower Keys medical Center I called Aaliyah Deon called Kaylani."

Aaliyah's pov

"I looked over at kay as we raced down to lower keys emergency trama center. She was broken, broken like never before. Why they do this to him why, she said with tears rolling down her eyes. I stopped at the first parking spot I saw. We both rushed in and saw them right away."

Kaylanis POV
"I tried to get as close to him as I found my tears were hot my heart was beating out my chest I couldn't go without Omar without the father of my child. He looked dead this couldn't be real. The nurses and my best friend pulled me back as he kept rolling down the hall. Everything was in slow motion I stopped in the middle of the floor crying I dropped down and curled up. CLEAR, CLEAR, CLEAR then a long beep was going in my ear and right out the other. He was gone gone for good."

Damn 💔 y'all pray for Omar

Sooooooooo Omar boy wya ?
Should he come back ?!
What's gonna happen ?