Be Careful Of Your Wishes

Omar.
"I grabbed my keys to the Escalade and grabbed the two guns I could find the fastest. I felt a rage to throw somebody Son/Daughter deep down 6 feet. Me and Kaylani been kickin it for ova 2 weeks na and I ain't want nun to happen to this girl. I got in my truck and started speeding way past the speed limit at this time I was at a hunnid and five. I play no games when it comes to her. It was just some bout her, I looked ova hearing ma phone ring."
Incoming call from : Tayon
       Yo
   Tayon : aye bru where you at right now?
      On my way to fuck a nigga shit up wha ?
    Tayon : Cause Aaliyah missin bru and this number keep texting her phone talm bout I got yo girl sum shit like tha.
    Oh worddd ? I said dragging the R & D
    Tayon : yeeeeah you kno I kill a nigga ova her shidddd its murkin season.
    I feel you but I gotchu bro .
     Tayon : BET .
"I hung up the phone and started speeding faster because I knew that Aaliyah and Kaylani was in trouble and Maybe even her little girl is to."
"I pull up in the Alley and I text tha numba "here bitch". Keeping my gun in the pocket of my jeans."

"Then here comes this dark figure from the back nd I see two girls. One looking like she bout 19 from the looks of her height and the other about 4. As they get closer I notice it's this nigga Zay with Aaliyah & Amoura. I don't kno how da fuck he got them."

"Nigga you wasn't supposed to come MY girl was .
I clenched my Jaw and my fist. Nah nigga she my damn girl now .
He took a step closer and grabbed Amouras neck
SO YOU GON FUCKIN KILL YA DAUGHTER I yelled."
"He chuckled. HELL FUCKIN YEAH SHE NOT MINE NO WAYS
I raged and shot that nigga through his throat. Then I untied Aaliyah's hands and told her to get in the car. I picked up Amoura as she was crying . It hurt me to listen to ha cry she wasn't even my daughter but I'm gonna treat her like she is."
KAYLANI .

"I had woke up from the nice nap I just took

"I had woke up from the nice nap I just took . I noticed that Omar was already gone probably to handle some business which was probably ok. I wasn't really worried. I got up took an shower and put on some clothes that I had Aaliyah bring me from the house. I wanted to check on my baby boo Amoura but some how I couldn't find my phone so I didn't really worry about it . I put on black adidas with a matching shirt to go with the white adidas I had . I managed to fix my hair . And I went downstairs to find something to eat. It was awfully quiet but it was nice having some alone time.Then I heard the door unlock...I was thinking it was Omar but it was deon.Deon is Omar's older brother."

"YOO YOO YOO he said walking in the house I turned around thinking he was still at the front to see him standing behind me

SHIT as i jump ..you can't be doing that De.
He laughed Ma bad short stuff .
Whatever why are you here I said raising one eyebrow?"
"Omar wanted me to check on yo stingy ass he said while biting into Doritos.
Mmmh Ok....Ugly ass I mumbled under my breath.."
"ShutCHO DONKEY LOOKIN ASS UP then he started to choke on the cheddar cheese from the Doritos."
"UHHHHHHUHH god don't like ugly I said laughing historically.
Then he must not like you he said rolling his eyes.."
"Shut up as I walked over to the couch with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Mmmh yee Omar wanted me to tell you he has ya phone ."
"Ok I said as I thought to my self why does this nigga have my phone ? What reason ? Like that was awfully rude and strange for him just to take it."

Omar .
"yee bro burn the body fa me"
Terrance : alright brotha
Alright man glooks .

"I got off tha phone with Terrance one of my brothas for him to go burn that nigga body shaking my head. I already dropped off Aaliyah and told her to be safe from now on. And now amoura n da back sleep as we pulled up ta ma crib. Shit was dead silent. I got out da car and unbuckled Amoura and carried her into the house seeing Kaylani and ma brotha on tha couch. I laid Amoura on the couch beside kaylani letting her drift off to sleep like in tha car. I dapped up my brotha. "
"Broo I said smiling at him not shit man he said continuing the hand shake."
"I looked ova to Kaylani and handed her, her phone here I said. she looked as if she had a attitude or sum shit. I watched her as she walked upstairs having an attitude that I had ta go fix."

"Oooooooh shit de said"

"Shut up nigga and watch Amoura I said as I walked up stairs"

"I ain't no damn babysitter he said in a low tone.

"You are one today got me fucked up."

Kaylani.
"OMAR I am going to ask you ONE more time DID. YOU. GO. THROUGH. MY. SHIT?
he still sat there layed back in a chilled position. TUH YOU DONT WANNA TALK NOW ?"

"He jumped up and I backed up against the wall watch your muthafuckin tone kaylani."

"I'm not gonna lie that shit was sexy."

"I needed yo shit for some business don't worry bout what I did with it."

"I sighed alright babe."

"Gimmie kiss he said while putting his hands on my butt."

"I kissed him really quick .

"That won't kno real kiss nigga you betta give me ah real one he said kissing me with his tongue down my throat alright dumbahlittleboy I said chuckling"

"Then he threw me on the chair that oddly looked like a couch and started to kiss me more and more. He went and got the body oils from the bathroom. He took everything I had on off of my body which made me feel cold. I laid my head back and let him run the body oils from the top of my chest all the way down to my belly button. As he massaged my body he opened my legs and started to give me pleasure my moans got louder and louder I could tell when he was spelling his name out on my clit. I came 4 times within the 10 minutes. Then He ran me an hot bath and told me he would be back later tonight . I heard him tell de to come on and I heard the door close sooner or later I heard gunshots so I got out the bath tub wrapped myself in a towel and put my hair up. Went down stairs grabbed amoura who was still sleeping and looked outside. Hoping it wasn't neither Omar or De but there was nothing outside."

2 days later ...
"Omar and de have been gone for 2 days no sign of them at all .. I was hoping that nothing bad had happened to them but I don't know me and Aaliyah have already called the police multiple times we just feel as if they aren't doing anything about it."

"someone was banging on the door I was coming close to opening it as the knocked got louder.

TO BE CONTINUED!❤️
who you think is at the door ? ❤️