Don't Get Too Comfortable

Mar in the MM^

Kaylani

"I walked into the guest room or as you may say storms new room. Hey baby get up it's 5:45 I don't know what time the bus comes around here so be ready by 6:30. She sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes, her pretty light brown hair lit up looking as full as ever. Okay she said in a light tone she looked over at her phone and picked it up. She put it down and started to stare at the wall. I looked at the wall then back at storm. The fuck.. I thought to myself I walked out the room. If she miss the bus hell she miss the bus."

"I checked on Amoura walking in her room. She was in her bed slobbering all over her pillow. She was so pretty and beautiful. Amoura didn't have to get up until 7:00 because she's in elementary school. Well starts school today actually. She's growing so much I remember when I first had her. Zay wasn't there much but he was there from time to time. Not even at her birth."

"I closed Amoura's door and walked into my own room and put on my silk VS robe and turned around to see mar behind me."

"Shit now you can't be scaring me like that I snapped at mar he chuckled and grabbed me from behind kissing my neck. Whew I held my nose, you need to brush your teeth. I smacked his lips together. Man shut up he picked up his tooth brush. I rubbed my belly laughing at him leaning against the wall. Hot booty bref he said snapping at me while putting his toothpaste on his toothbrush. I pointed to him "weeyou weeyou weeyou" I imitated a ambulance. He rolled his eyes at me I laughed down the hallway."

"I walked back into storm room she was combing out her hair she had on a black body con dress with some black sandals and a brown bracelet. I looked her up and down my eyes got big at the site. Good morning auntie she hugged me. I hugged her back good morning yasmeen I called her by her middle name. I went down stairs and started cooking to eggs bacon and potatoes."

"Yasmeen it's 6:20 come downstairs and eat before school

"Yasmeen it's 6:20 come downstairs and eat before school."
"I heard footsteps coming down I saw mar then yas right behind him."

Storm

"I got to this brand new school I entered through the door and everyone in the cafeteria stopped and broke their necks just to look at me. I walked down the middle of the the cafeteria getting smiles and whispers."

"SHE BAD somebody yelled out and the whole cafeteria busted out laughing. MY NEW BABY MAMA FUCK THE OLD somebody else yelled out."

"I felt a hand grab me by my wrist and pull me by my wrist. Girl sit down unless you want a train ran on you. I looked up from my wrist to find 3 girls looking at me like they'd just seen a ghost."

"Ugh karen you can't just be pulling mofos to our table like that we don't know her another girl said. Bitch loosen up she looks nice as shit another girl said. Allow me to introduce my self hello my name is Kayla and this is dai. I smiled at them. Hi I'm storm but call me yasmeen. It's nice to meet you yasmeen Karen spoke. Nice to meet you yas kayla grabbed my hand. Bitch don't expect me to be nice to you dai said with a attitude."