New additions

Honestly I'm not gonna leave y'all hanging up there ^ ima be real I couldn't remember some of there @'s so new faces are shown but they're the same characters.😂😂😩

Kaylani

"It was 9:45 at night I had just finished putting up the food I made and I had Amoura watching her iPad. I know what your thinking how the hell do you have Amoura? Well I went and picked her up and she's staying with me for good now. I finally got to a position in my life where I can financially take care of her."

"Amoura is now 10 years old she's getting so big I want to take her out to the spa before I have this baby. "Speed it up speed it up eat it up eat it up" she sung along to her iPad. A knock at the door had went off and I walked off to the door smiling. Who is it ? I asked winter and storm I heard from the other side. I opened the door greeting them, hey sis we side kissed each other. I have storm a hug she was such a nice girl."
***********
"And so I need you to take care of her from now on winter looked at me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't even think straight at this point I had my head in the clouds. I looked over at storm she was asleep with her duffel bag beside her."

"Please sis your all I have right now I looked up at her then across to a picture of me and her when we were little. I'll do it I told her hugging her hearing her silent cry's. It scared the hell out of me that my sister could die so soon she was my best friend growing up."

********

Morning | Omar

"I woke up seeing lani next to me I gently got up out of the bed. I went and brushed my teeth and took the stairs seeing some teenage girl laying on my couch. I shook her aye shawty party over time to go home I don't know who ordered you or what strip club you came from but you gotta bounce."

"She looked at me like I was crazy. Excuse me ?she jumped up I am not a stripper if anything your crippled shitty booty ass need to go back to where you came from. Damn she had a mouth on her little ass. Alright Bob Ross you on my couch you not gon disrespect me in my house."

"She got up, where is my aunt ? She asked your aunt ? Let me guess your winter daughter huh I looked her up and down. I am now stop asking me questions and tell me where she's at. I turned my ass back around heading for the kitchen bad ass little girl I will not be looking after no juvenile delinquents."

"Girl you looking good won't you back that thing up I turned around seeing Amoura coming down the stairs what in the hell is going on in this house. She came up to me daddy can I have some Cheerios ? I felt spit fly on my cheek from her saying that Cheerio word, I got up and got her some Cheerios though. So you got little girl singing twerk music ? The teenage girl came over I side eyed her man go brush yo teeth shit always got something to say."

"Yeah you do have a little smell coming from your mouth amoura said I chuckled and she rolled her eyes walking away when I saw Kaylani coming down the stairs. Good morning storm she kissed her on the cheek you ok ? She asked her Storm nodded. She walked over to me and bent over her huge belly and kissed me good morning baby. Good morning ma, what is this ? I asked she walked over and kissed amoura's forehead I'll tell you later ok? I watched her ass as she walked over to the sink.

"Hey storm baby, your going to school here and you start Monday so get ready I'll take you school shopping today Kaylani said I just kept scrolling through my phone until the doorbell rung I went and got up opening it to see my babymoms with Oscar. I grabbed him and the bag he has and shut the door, before she could even get a word out."

"I walked passed the counter with him in my hand and kaylani's eyes got big so did amoura's. She dried her hands and went straight for him. Hi my tinkkk tinkkk she said holding him. Amoura jumped up saying hello and tickling his feet. What a beautiful ass sight, I just don't know about the teenager."

*******

Aaliyah

"I sat at the couch near our bed in pain. Holding the sides of my belly feeling little liquids coming out of me. I feel like I need to throw up again I told tay tay he help the trash can up to me as I spat in it trying not to throw up. Baby your just wanna go to the hospital ? He asked me I nodded but I didn't feel like moving at all. He put my slides on my feet and pulled my hair into a high bun. I wanna marry this man, je walked me out the house with our bags and helped me into the car and we went off to the hospital."

"We've been at the hospital a little over a hour the doctor said that he was gonna have me admitted into the hospital because I was already 5 cm dilated, my water hasn't broken though. It's going on 9 in the morning I gave kay a call and she said she would be over with the family about 11. It's so amazing that she gets so much practice with the very few ages of the two girls and little boy she does have."

"I arched my back off the hospital bed moaning feeling the pain shoot up my back I slightly screamed waking up tay tay on the couch. I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you I breathed. It's okay mamas I'm here for you, we gonna get through this together I smiled."

5:00pm

"I screamed letting everything out on the last push I'm pretty sure everybody in the hospital heard that one. The doctor laid his warm body onto my chest. His cry, his screams, body heat took me into a world of motherhood. Welcome to the world Amir Santiago. After I was done pushing Kaylani and the family walked in. Kaylani handed me a bag full of goodies. Awwe thank you, you didn't have too I said to her well I did she said smiling. Tay and Omar dapped each other and I looked over at storm and Amoura as they played a game on the iPad. Kay looked over at amir."

"He's such a cutie what the hell Kaylani spoke to me holding him. He literally sat on her belly that's how big she was. Girl you got 3 months better practice with this one and that one I pointed referring to Amir and Oscar. Oh I will, the nurse walked in would you guys like a family picture? We all took our say in saying yes everybody got into the picture everybody say "new edition" on 3. 1-2-3 NEW EDITION everybody said in a family tone."

2 am

"There was a knock at the door come in I answered tay tay was on his phone on the couch the nurse walked in Hello Ms.Renae Amir needs his sound check. Right now I asked considering it's 2am she nodded he'll be right back she smiled. Okay I nodded she took him out the room and I drifted off."

Morning 7:30am

"Good morning Ms.Renae may I ask where Amir is ? Me and Tay shot a look at each other I thought you guys took him for a hearing test late last night I said looking at her getting worried. She looked at me back with a worried look uhhh no ma'am nobody was supposed to take him for a hearing test his hearing test is in 2 days."

Awwwweeee the baby is here.
Y'all thought y'all was finna get a happy ending huh? Tricked yaaa😌💁🏾‍♀️.