Biggie Smalls Speaks (last part)

*didnt proof read*
The House | Omar

" I rolled my blunt putting effort into it as I looked over at lani on the house next to me. Amoura I yelled up the stairs"
"Yes daddy she came running down the stairs you wanna go get some ice cream later ? I looked at her puffs in her hair and put the blunt behind my ear. Tomorrow is amoura 11th birthday not 10th her 11th and then the next was storms 17th birthday."
"She gasped and her eyes lit up, yes yes yes ! I wanna get strawberries with pretty pink sprinkles on top she giggled. I laughed alright, Storm I yelled storms big stomps came from the ceiling and there she appeared at the top of the stairs."

"Yes Omar ? She questioned, Damnnnn big ass elephant feet she gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes what do you want ? She said with her hand on her hip. I was wondering I said said with a glare if you wanted to come with your little sisters to get some ice cream. She sat on the stairs and continued to look at her instagram feed or whatever. I mean why not she said looking at her phone."

"I walked away I could really be out here chasin da bag I don't have to be do shit if I don't want to I thought to myself. Teenage attitude and I ain't sign up fo this shit."

"I looked up and saw kaylani walking to the kitchen with kala. What's your problem she said opening the fridge.
"Nun" I said nonchalantly, I'm finna go I'll be back later I said walking out slamming the door. I hopped into my Cadillac and drove off to the trap."

"I walked into the trap seeing everybody including my minions lani don't know I've been working in the streets lately, but how else am I supposed to be paying for all these expensive ass trips she wanna go on ? That shit start to get annoying."

"I kissed my lady all in her mouth her chocolate skin made my dick hard. I sat down at the table, so what y'all been doing ? Where's lamont with my money he owe me? Everybody at the table was silent."

"Deon walked in the room with a angry mug on his face with Mariah behind him. Mariah touched his shoulder "babe I said I was sorry" he back handed her so fast I barely saw it "bitch I said shut up". Mariah squealed and went into the living room crying."

"I looked at the drugs across the table and looked at the men in the room. WHAT THE FUCK y'all starin at them fo ? Find me damn Lamont or y'all finna be DEAD. Everybody scrabbled and went out looking for him. "Do we even have any business looking fo him" some duck nigga said to me I looked up if I shoot you will I be wrong ? I questioned he started to talk I mean, Bow I shot that nigga clean and got up from the table. Clean that nigga brains up off my floor. I was back the streets is hot I've been slacking."

"Grant lets go I said leaving out the trap, we have unfinished business, tay & deon followed back into my Cadillac and we drove off. I've been way to sweet to these niggas now I'm blowing off heads. I headed home and walked into a mess from the kids in the front room. I rolled my eyes and kept it pushing. I stared at my phone and saw a text from Kaylani's mother "Bring me my daughter it's time" I locked my phone and looked at the guys it's time but first a little smoke session."

Kaylani

"I saw Omar and the guys walk in which I caught a weird vibe from but I didn't pay attention to."
"Hey storm I'm gonna take a nap watch the kids for me? She looked over at me a smiled okay got you"

30 minutes later...

"I was sleeping peacefully and that's when I woke up seeing Omar pull me up from my shirt."
"Bitch wake up I heard him say but my vision was blurry... I rubbed my eyes to get a clear view"

"Zay ? I questioned BITCH I SAID GET UP he screamed I was back in my old apartment the big red hand print was across my face.. was this all a dream ?

To be continued...

Hey my loves I hoped you enjoyed book 1 I will be continuing on this love story in book 2. I hope you aren't mad 😂😂😂😂! I love you guys so much thank you for all the support. Book 2 coming soon go add in your libraries now!

 Book 2 coming soon go add in your libraries now!