The New Womb

I did not proof read sorry 😐

ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

 I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on

Omar
4 weeks later
"I woke up to lani looking at me like this.
I jumped LANI WHAT DA FUCK. Why you staring at my ass like that. It was 2:30 in the morning she couldn't have wanted some. Even though we have been fucking like jack rabbits man. I'm not gonna lie having Kaylani in my life has really improved me especially my vocabulary and speaking."

"Daddy I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you she said lani lay back down man and go to sleep. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Dawg what ? I asked mugging her. She climbed her little ass on top of me. Please daddy she looked at me. Fine come on I told her."

The following morning.

"I woke up hearing coughing from the bathroom I jumped up to see lani with her arm on the toilet. I rubbed her back and she jumped a little . You okay mamas ? ; no I'm not mar she started to lean over the toilet again gaging her stomach was jerking back. I held her hair back. She let out yellow clear looking vomit into the toilet I gagged myself looking at it. She kept going I was a little worried at this point I saw tears run down her eyes."

Kaylani.

"I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. Omar just sat there looking at me.
WHAT ? I mugged him putting my tooth brush away and brushing past him. Fix yo fuckin attitude he mugged me."

"I put on my FILA hoodie with the matching pants and went back to the bed I was cold and hot so I didn't know how to handle the situation I have never been through this kind of sickness But I don't like it

"I put on my FILA hoodie with the matching pants and went back to the bed I was cold and hot so I didn't know how to handle the situation I have never been through this kind of sickness But I don't like it."

"Kaylani the fuck is yo problem ? He asked almost every morning lately we've been arguing I don't feel like arguing with him this morning. KAYLANI DONT YOU HEAR ME he grabbed my arm. Get off I pushed him in the chest. He grabbed me up by my shirt. You fuckin heard me talking to you why the fuck you acting like didnt shit is not cool. I slapped him GET OFF OMAR NOW I said I realized what I had done. He looked at me with dark eyes then his phone started to ring and someone named "lexi😍👶🏽" popped up I looked at him and ran to the phone before he could. "
-hello ?
- where's Omar and who the fuck are you ?
-his girlfriend the fuck
-girl boo and bye tell omar I said I'm pregnant with his baby
"I hung up the phone with hurt emotions going through my body.
He looked at me with shock. Baby I can explain deadass he reached out for me. I moved back don't...touch...me I said with tears coming down my eyes. I was in the corner of the door backing up."

"I covered my mouth and slid down the wall. I covered my face.
whaaat I said you could hear I was crying in my voice. Kaylani please get up let me explain she not even anything to me I'm serious bruh. He reached out touching me. I started swinging blows to his chest. DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME FUCKIN CHEAT WHAT THE FUCK. I kept hitting him I grabbed him by his shirt."

"YOU had the AUDACITY to cheat on me IMA SHOW YOU I said grabbing the scissors off the dresser I walked into the closet. He followed close behind. I walked out and grabbed the bleach from under the sink. He blocked me from going out. Kaylani chill out; YOU BETTER MOVE OMAR IM NOT- BOY I WILL FUCK YOU UP MOVE. He moved and I also got the hammer. I walked back in the closet and hammered all of his watches the expensive expensive ones too. I watched him get mad. THE FUCK YOU DOIN. I grabbed the bleach he grabbed it too. FUCKIN MOVE OMAR I snatched it. I poured it all over his clothes. I took the scissors and started cutting up his Jordan's. He grabbed me by my hair swinging me against the wall. "

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT LOOK WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN BRA I WILL FUCK YO LITTLE ASS UP ON MY DEAD SISTER. He knocked me into the wall. YEAH I FUCKED THE BITCH SO THE FUCK WHAT ITS OVER I FUCKED AND DIPPED SO WHAT FUCK OUTTA HERE BRA. He said to me I was crying harder than before I got up and he punched a hole in closet wall. I jumped and screamed I walked out and got on the bed as Omar started throwing shit around the room. He threw my necklace he bought me out the window he broke the window and the tv. I was done."

He slammed the door indicating he was gone.

Whewwwwwww chile. 😩
-Fineassniya