Truffle Butter

Kaylani
"The door seemed as if it was going to break it was only 8:39 and he was at the door I didn't know what I was gonna do."

"I turned around looked at Tyqee he was up asking what was going on .. I said I don't know
He went to the door and answered it I tried to stop him but he was acting a fool ."

"Omar stepped inside

"Bro whea tha fuck is my girl. Then they both looked at me I knew I was finna get fucked up."

"Omar came charging at me SO YOU FUCKIN OTHER NIGGAS NOW ? HUH"

"I sat there and my lip started to quiver then I saw him start to pull out his gun."

"OMAR NO PLEASE STOP I grabbed his arm crying ."

"NA CAUSE YOU WANNA FUCK AROUND

"Omar then shot tyqee."

"Then I started to feel as if I was wet soaking on my back."

"I woke up sitting up on the bed breathing hard as fuck from that dream I just had about leaving Omar and going to key west I got up and went downstairs to see Omar and amoura playing barbies."

"wasssam baby you sleep ligh ? He asked
I smiled yes daddy I did"

"HEEAAYY that is not youee dwaddy mommmy amoura said I sat right next to amoura and hugged her your right baby I'm sorry."

"Omar ugly ass was sitting there laughing."

"The pregnancy test I took a few hours ago came out negative whew what a relief that was. I was still questioning if Leyani was pregnant by Omar dreams don't lie"

"Aye babe I got sum shit to tell yhu he said"

"Okay I gave him a look."

" I have a baby by leyani and he only like 2 months his name Oscar"

"Damn it Kaylani we gotta deal with a baby mama I thought to my self"

"okay are you on like child support or something I asked"

"He laughed hell nah you just finna play step mommy."

"Oh okay I said smiling when I asked."

"Right the fuck now he said"

"Oh she's bringing him I asked"

"Yeee he said smiling"

"Oh okay."

Baby mamas car .
"hushhhhhh I said trying to get Oscar into this car seat he kept crying and crying I was getting so irritated considering I was possibly pregnant again ."

"I drove mad knowing this bitch was finna play step mommy like what the fuck."

"I pulled up to Omar's house and took Oscar who was still crying out the car. I rang the doorbell only for that bitch to open the door."

Kaylani .

"I opened the door with a big fake ass smile on my face to see leyani and the baby who was crying."

"Hey tink I said cooing at the baby."

"Then I pointed at her with my nails Not you boo the baby I said smiling."

"Omar came over taking the car seat thanks he said taking Oscar into the living room."

"You BETTA GET HER BEFORE I DO leyani said standing right in-front of me"

"I mean bitch like if you got a problem address it cause I'm standing right here I spat"

"Shut up coca-cola built bodied bitch she said."

"I take that as a compliment cause ya baby daddy like it I said closing the door in her face."

"I walked over to the baby and picked him up holding him in my face cooing at him."

"The baby fever kicked in Oscar was just smiling up an storm he loved his step mommy... out the corner of my eye I saw Omar looking at me staring actually. You weird I said looking at the baby referring to Omar."
"Shut up you just so beautiful man ."

"I blushed mmmhm we not having a baby I'm only 22 don't have time for no baby right now omar."

"I said that because I knew that was his next move and he didn't know I wanted to continue going to law school. Don't nobody wanna have no baby with yo ass no ways he said smirking.

"uhhhhuh come get ya baby I said looking at him, he grabbed the baby as I went upstairs. Then I got a phone call.""
Private number : hello is this Kaylani Pierce
  This is she.
Private number : I need you to come down to the police station you need to be questioned in a murder .

To be continued 🙃🙃😘