Versace On The Floor

*didnt proof read y'all know what I mean tho😳😂*

Jet Ski Attraction | Kaylani POV

"I stepped out the benz truck as my new Versace flip flops hit the pavement as I held my phone up recording on Snapchat flashing my new diamond ring ; AHHHHHH YESS BITCHES I GOT IT, I said sticking my tongue out. I kissed Omar as he closed my door and I opened the door for amoura to get out the car. She hopped out and ran straight to her auntie liyah."
"YALL LOOK AT MY FINE ASS FIANCÉ OVER THERE" Omar screamed as I unbuckled kala out her car seat. Oh my god boy I giggled I held onto baby girl tight and walked in the building."
"Aunt lani lemme hold a bill for the vending machine I'm hungry as fuck- I mean freak I looked at storm as she corrected herself, mmh here you go I handed her four dollars I figured grant wanted something to, which I don't know why he just didn't give her some money if they were "best friends"."

"bitch you got that ring" Aaliyah said sticking her tongue out, how was that sex last night I bet you can barely walk bitch. I laughed she was right I have to pretend like everything is alright with my lady part because boy sure did make love to me last night."

"Babe please it's only 12,000 can I please get one" I looked over looking at Mariah beg deon for something the probably didn't even need. I had my thoughts and feelings about her I just wasn't sure."

"Aaliyah looked at me and I looked at her, what the hell we gon do now she said taking kala from me. I shrugged my shoulders"
"Bitch stop talking to me" deon said walking over to us. My eyes got big he never snapped like that. Mariah was left with a "me?" Look on her face, I snickered and had to turn around that was too damn funny."

"What's gooddddieeee in daaaa hoodie folks" he said looking at amoura giving her hugs, moura loved her some unc dee."

"Auntie me and grant are gonna go to the car really quick we will be back we aren't feeling the jet ski said storm. I looked at Omar, babe let them go he said I gave storm the keys I squinted my eyes at the both of them "don't go anywhere" storm squealed and sprinted out the store."

"The Ride or Dies?" The man at the ski place shouted.

The car | Storms POV

"Me and grant hopped in the benz truck I got in the drivers seat and he got in the passenger. He started to roll up the blunt and licked on the blunt and added more weed started rolling it."
"Lick me like you lick that blunt" I said under my breath. Huh ? He questioned, Huh ? I questioned back he laughed and licked his lips looking at me. He sparked the blunt and hit the blunt."
"Cmere ma he said seductively he pulled me up and sat me on the middle part in between the seats. He put the blunt in my mouth and inhaled and as he took the blunt out kissed me as I let out the smoke in his mouth. He grabbed my thigh but I grabbed his hand and slid it in my panties."
"He rubbed my clit softly nd stared at me as he smoked the blunt, his eyes got low and so did mine, the ocean looked calm from out view, he slid his fingers in me and went crazy. I let out simple moans. "Un huh that pussy wet fa me mamas" I squealed as I felt myself squirt.
"Come on now mamas this for little kids, ride dis dick he said sliding his hand out me."
"I took my shorts off and slid my panties to the side, I sat on his dick and he tugged on my waist and pounded into me."
"Fuck daddy" I said over his shoulder I said bouncing up n down
"Cum for me baby, cum on daddy pole" he said in my ear making my body shiver"
"After a few more seconds of us fucking I started to cum and so did grant"
"Mmh daddy ima cum yes right there don't stop I screamed holding my head back creaming all over his. Fuck ima nut storm he said holding my boobs"
"He finally came and he we got out the car joking the rest of the family."

"What a evening "boyfriend" I said grant laughed dat pussy get wet for daddy grant said slapping my ass."

...tbc

Lani ^

Lani ^

Omar ^

Omar ^

Amoura & Kala ^

Amoura & Kala ^

Storm ^

Grant ^

Grant ^