New Start

"It's been two weeks since I've left Zay but I don't feel as bad anymore because I mentally and physically hurt on the inside I just wanted something new ya know ?"

I heard my phone buzzing
Omar🤩❤️ : Come outside baby girl 2:30
Me :Alright love. 2:30
"I walked outside seeing Omar standing beside his Cadillac Escalade. This man was Sexy as flip.
Wussup beautiful he said popping the p as he pulled me closer to him as I admired his white shiny necklace and teeth."

"Heey love I could tell he knew I was nervous as fuck because my voice got lower as I talked .
Whatchu being shy fa ? As he gripped my hand tighter chuckling."
"No specific reason love I said looking down at our hands being gripped like a clip. I loved how he talked had me feeling like I was in Love&Basketball ."
"Come on baby come over to my house.

"Alright hold on let me get my charger really quick . I went inside the house got my keys and my charger and walked back outside locking the door and getting into Omar's truck."

"As he pulled off he rolled a blunt . I just sat there admiring how he smoked the blunt."
He laughed ; Ma why you starin ?

"I turned my head away from him looking at the window . I couldn't help but to stare he was just so fine. I don't know as I looked down playing with my fingers."

"Uhhhhuh he said pulling up to his Crib letting smoke fall out his mouth."

"He got out the truck and opened my door for me letting me get out the car. He walked me to the door as I looked around his beautiful big house I was amazed."

"This is your house ? I said looking around
yea baby you like it ?

"It's so big I said walking through the hall looking at the big glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling."

"yeeeah just like ma dick. He said smirking"

"I HEARD THAT ! I said laughing"

"It was meant to be heard he said looking at me while smoking on his blunt."
"Mmmhm..."
"Come here let me show you something he said as I followed him up the curved long stair case up to the guest room.
This is the guest room incase you on wanna sleep with me ."
"Nigga I aint say I was sleeping ova no ways the fuck ..I said as I rolled my eyes the fuck I look like mumbling under my breath
WHAT ? He said grabbing my waist as tight as he could .
N-Nothing i said stuttering.
He pushed me up against him ."

Omar .
"I pulled her closer to me and began kissing her neck. Then throwing her on tha bed pulling her leggings down slow. I went and got some rope and tied her hands up ."
"What are you doing she asked"

"Shhhhhh let daddy do his wok as i winked at her ."

"I pulled down her pink Victoria Secret panties leaving them at one of her ankles. I started giving her pussy slow kisses as I heard her moan. I put my tongue on ha clit and moved it around clockwise cause her to arch her back on tha bed. Then I held her legs down to the bed and started licking her faster causing her legs to shake I could tell she was gonna reach climax. so I spelled my name on her clit continuously causing ha legs to twitch .

Then I kept on as I finga her fast

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then I kept on as I finga her fast. Soon enough she came in my mouth causing her to fall asleep right afta. I put a blanket ova her as I saw her phone go off continuously."
252-346-2849 : Bitch I don't know who the fuck you think you are but get ready to rethink your damn life.
252-346-2849 : You and your daughter got damn it
252-346-2849 : I got your best friend😂
252-346-2849 : MEET ME IN THE ALLEY ON 9823 FALSER STREET TONIGHT AT 12:00 OR IM FUCKING THEM UP .

To be continued.
Is kaylani going to wake up to find these messages or did Omar already have it taken care of ?