3rd to last chapter before sequeal (book 2)

Merry Christmas Y'all 🎄💗
Keys west Hospital | Kaylani

"Everybody look in confusion as deon, walked in the room bringing in his son Maurice. Who the hell is his mother or child? He never told any of us he had a kid. This kid looked to be about 10 or 11. Omar looked away from kala, I could tell he knew something and so did my mother."

"Them damn prostitues my mom mumbled into her cup. I don't think anybody heard her but me, prostitution? The what omar whispered and clinched his jaw. Shit finna get real I sat up in my bed."

"My mom almost choked on her drink. She gave omar a look, that look yo mama give you when you, don said something at the family reunion you wasn't supposed to say. I couldn't think of anybody he would do that with. It never tripped my mind that he'd mess around with a prostitute. But my phone started going off with comments from my Instagram post I posted about kala.

𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐢 •••

♥️    💬    ↗️𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 38,316 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 Shes finally here one out of 3 of the loml's 💗 kala

♥️ 💬 ↗️
𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 38,316 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 Shes finally here one out of 3 of the loml's 💗 kala.
𝑉𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 2,622 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
𝐈𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 lmaoo that ain't omar baby 🤣next.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐚cheaves Awwn 😍 can't wait to meet pumpkin 😘!!!

I slightly just ignored the comment because I didn't even know her and it is what it was. No female scares me period ion got time for that bs. I'm a grown woman out here cannot be messing with these kids.

I zoned out for a minute, but I was back into reality once I realized that we were still the hospital room. Everybody stood silent I looked around.

Why can't everybody be happy stop with all the drama shit what the fuck is wrong with y'all, y'all always got some fuck shit going on. I DO NOT FEEL SAFE I DONT YALL.

Storms POV

Me : Hellooo

Me : Hellooo

Grant💗🌚 on the phone :
Wassssssssgggggoooooodddd best friend

Me : best friend I miss you so much these niggas down here ain't shit bruh.
Grant💗🌚 on the phone : ma let me come and see you
Me : grant I don't know my aunt doesn't know you fr
Grant💗🌚 on the phone : I'm finna slide man send me the addy
Call ended.

About 2 hours after grant had hung up he was ringing the doorbell. When I got down stairs the door was already being opened by a standing Kaylani with kala in her arms. "Oh my goodness GRANT I haven't seen you in forever aww I've missed you, how have you been"

"Good Ms.K, he responded. I'm guessing your here for stormed Auntie k said locking the door with one arm holding kala with the other. Oh yes ma'am he looked up the stairs as his eyes lit up. Oh okay that's fine then, Hey actually we are taking a trip to Miami on Saturday if you'd like to come your very welcome to. Omar and I both looked at auntie k with the what the fuck face, he smirked oh yea of course I'd come shit sound lit. They giggled as she started to walk away and he came up the stairs."

"BESSSSTTIEEEEEEEEEE he screamed running up to me picking me up twirling me around, I squealed the moment he finished putting me down. I hugged him really tight knowing we haven't seen each other since I moved here. He stared at me, how have you been you like your new school he questioned I gave him a death glare does it look like I like the new school. Hell nahh he laughed alright then I said laying on my bed.

Cavo Tagoo Mykonos 🇬🇷 US 1 Day in.......

Grant ^
To be continued 💙