Speedy Recovery

ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

Kaylani POV

"Omar you have to lay down why are you trying to be up the doctor said-
Fuck what the doctor said if I wanna get my ass up I'm gonna get my ass the hell up shit. He ain't my damn boss fuck all that.
I looked at him with attitude. It's been a week since we've left the hospital and all that I can say is that I want to push his ass down the stairs. He barely listens to anything I say, always wants to walk when he should be resting. Baby I'm just tryna help I don't want anything to happen to your shoulder omar. Baby I know your tryna help but damn let a nigga breathe I'm good I don't need a nanny."

" I put my hand up woah woah woah I know you ain't just call me a damn nanny I'll beat yo ass up in here I chuckled.
Chill out he grabbed his wash cloth, what do you want for breakfast baby I asked while making up our bed. Uhh I want them blueberry pancakes you be making them shits be hittin. I walked downstairs rubbing my semi- medium belly I'm so excited to meet baby girl I feel her kicks now and they feel amazing."

"Who is it ? I asked hearing the sound of the doorbell tay and liyah I unlocked the door letting them come in. Yo Yo Yo what's good family I hugged both of them walking back into our spacious kitchen Aaliyah followed me, her belly had gotten so big she's expecting a boy. She's about in her 8th month mark I couldn't wait to see little boy.
Where mar ? Tay asked me uhh upstairs having a bougie ass attitude. Tay chuckled and headed up the stairs.
So have you started picking out any names for baby girl yet Aaliyah asked me I whipped up the pancake mix spreading it on the pancake maker, uhhh not that I know of I have one though. Well damn bitch what is it ? It's Olivia but I'm not really sure yet. Awwe liyah cooed I'm thinking bout the name amir I think that will be perfect for baby boy liyah rubbed her belly.

**********

Omar

"So when you planning on proposing to kay, I mean now wouldn't be a good time because of your shoulder injury. I thought about it I really did want to propose to kaey but shit I'm still out of it niggas out here tryna kill me I can't have her in the middle of that shit. I don't know man I just gotta see when I recover I told tay. Hurry this up he pointed to my shoulder the streets calling we got families to take care of."

*************

Winter

"I looked at my daughter storm she was just so beautiful I just know what I had to tell her soon was going to hurt her so much. I remember getting pregnant at 19 after my uncle raped me of course kaeylani was so much younger than me there wasn't much she could do. I just wish I had more time with Storm she is such a amazing young female. I just don't have the guts to tell her that I'm dying due to a tumor in my lungs I don't wanna tell my sister either but it's gonna have to due. I sat down with Storm at a frozen younger shop for 16 she was such a sweet girl. Omg mama this flavor is so good she smiled at me I bet it is I sat there and watched her I grabbed her hand. Mama has something to tell you baby, she looked at me with fear. Mommy is dying in a few months and you have to go live with auntie kaey I'm sorry my love. She dropped her spoon looking me as if her eyes were about to flood."

I'm sorry baby......

Storm ^

Oh so this is why winter is in town huh ?🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤣😛