Hello Baby

Kaylani
5 , 4 , 3 , 2 , 1
"Everything went into slow motion as Tay , Aaliyah, deon , rashawd and Lauren counted down."

"Omar was holding the string to the balloon while I was waiting to pop it."

"I pop the balloon seeing white glitter come out.
REALLY YALL  I hold my hands out.
Na yall needa stop playing Omar said walking away.
NO NO NO they all said jinxing each other."

"Aaliyah ran and gave me the second balloon
This one really has the gender in it she said laughing so was everyone else."

"Ok on 3 deon said
1 . 2. They said
My heart started beating so fast.
3 !!!!! They all said
We both popped the balloon seeing pink smoke coming out."

"I jumped on Omar giving him a really big hug because he wanted a girl and so did I this was another dream come true."

"Tears ran down my face as I kissed omar."
💖

Omar.

"I couldn't describe how I felt man to know my girl was carrying my child at that a girl. I just kno ima protect my lil girl through whatever she gon have whatever she want and I put that on ma daddy grave. Ima be a better father than him."

"LET A NIGGA TRY ME I said rubbing on Kaylani belly"
"Deon dapped me up"

"My niece finna be spoiled till she can't stand y'all mfs."

"Damn right man I watched Kaylani as she walked ova to Lauren and Aaliyah."

"Lauren was her new co-worka since she had started working as an lawyer."

"I walk ova to her grabbing ha ass which had gotten faster ova time."

Kaylanis & Omar's house
"I poked my stomach trying to see if she would kick me back I am already in love."

"I got up and waddled to the kitchen to get a water bottle I had the best idea ever."

"I poured some water into the floor
BAEEEEEE OOWNNNNNN AHHEUHH BAEE HURRY I screamed"

"He came running down the staircase tripping on the cord to my phone and getting back up
damn mf you okay I said laughing."

"BRUH STOP MOTHERFUCKIN PLAYIN LIKE THAT, THAT SHIT NOT FUNNY BRUH."

"K you can shut up now nigga damn."

"I am 5 months pregnant now and ready to me her I was thinking maybe the name aiko I don't know yet

"I am 5 months pregnant now and ready to me her I was thinking maybe the name aiko I don't know yet ."
Next morning
"I wake up and see omar sleeping nice so I didn't wake him. I go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth and throw on some clothes for this doctors appointment. As I put on my earrings Omar wakes up"

Morning baby he says walking over toward me.
Good morning get ready we have an appointment."

"Nah im not going he said to me looking down at his phone.