Murkin Season

Kaylani in the MM^
ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

Kaylanis POV Key West Emergency Trauma Center

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Mr

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Mr.Omar Sean. We call upon the lord to give us all family and loved ones, the strength to get through this day and all other days to come. I listened to pastor kollins speak into the microphone. Tears streaming from my eyes running out hot as ever. I grabbed the tissue I had in my hand and put it up onto my face."

"Kaylani...Kaylani...KAY..LAWN...EE... I heard calling out I shot up, I was dreaming. Maybe I wasn't, There was a doctor standing right in front of me Tayon, Aaliyah, Deon and his mother Ova. Mr.Sean is now in room 207 he's still in trauma but he is alert and okay. He's been asking for His girlfriend Kaylani Pierce I believe. The doctor looked at me I couldn't do anything but cry tears of Joy. God is good and ALL the time."

"All Of you may quietly exit from this area and go up to the trauma area room 207 my nurse will go ahead and taking you up, so you won't have any problems. Congratulations also and good luck to you Ms.Pierce he shook my hand and walked out the door."

Omar's POV
"Kaylani you've been by his side this whole time, he's going to be so thankful for you girl, I just wish I was there I feel this is all my fault I could've lost him I just love him so much he just shows me real something I've never gotten before. I never want to lose him especially because this would be our first child. All those miscarriages I would have nothing. I heard voices echoing in and out. After hearing that Kay has been by my side through this right now means the world to me. She's so much different from these females and that's something I mean not just to be sounding like a fuck ass nigga. I gotta wife this girl she's perfect, beautiful, gorgeous all in one. I began to feel a sharp pain at the top of my chest. I tensed my jaw and opened my eyes seeing Kay at the side of my bed."

"Hey baby she rubbed my arm how are you feeling you okay ? Do you need the nurse she looked concerned. Na I'm good I looked around the room I saw Aaliyah, Deon and Tay with my mother. YOOOOOOOOOO Tay said all loud, I cracked a laugh nigga you loud as shit shut that shit up nigga."

"What's good with you you ite ? Deon said We got them niggas don't worry. Nigga tried to set me up I got some for em I said back. Lani looked at me like she was finna murder me. Aye let me talk to my lady real quick, everybody got up and walked out the door and waited in the hall."

"I grabbed her hand, I ain't mean to scare you baby, well you did and then you going around saying you gonna get them back that's not the way to go Jamari she called me by my middle name. That's not the way to go you almost DIED Omar DIED get that through your head. I looked at her you know how many times I've almost died Kaylani 5 or 6 times you think Ima let this scare me and act like I done fled from this you got it mixed up. I KILL people. And right now AFTER THIS. Oh YEAH it's murkin season nigga."

Cute short and simple ! How y'all like this🥵🥵🥵. He alive babies ❤️

- Fineassniya