Don't bite the bait.

I love that song so muchhh please listen to it 🤣🤣🤣😌💞^^
ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

Kaylani Davis
          "Forever He will reign come on, if you believe it, lift your voice and say come on, if you know he's awesome, say it awesome come on and lift your voice awesome, My God is awesome come on and testify, awesome"

Kaylani Davis          "Forever He will reign come on, if you believe it, lift your voice and say come on, if you know he's awesome, say it awesome come on and lift your voice awesome, My God is awesome come on and testify, awesome"

"The choir sang as me and Omar was standing up from our seats. I rocked side to side fanning myself with the fan the usher gave me. I looked over at Omar smiling at him as I received a smile back. I gripped his hand then let go putting my hand up and then onto my belly that was barely at show.

"Hey lady baby sister no baby sister, how are you love ? I turned around hearing on my right side on me as Omar was on my left.
I turned around seeing my sister who I was surprised to see, since she moved out to North Carolina about a year ago ever since she had gotten pregnant at 19."

"Hey sis how are you I replied turning around to hug her. How have you been long time no see I miss you so much she looked up telling me. I've been good this is my boyfriend Omar. Wassam shorty nice to meet you he said bringing out his chi-town accent. Hello white said as she shook his hand. I didn't think nothing of this because I knew my sister had her boundaries she would never try to touch what was mine after what happened when we were in high school."

"So what are you doing down here I said while taking my shades out my bag. Daddy told me we were having some type of family reunion he mention something about uncle spencer being down here too, you know how he is though. I smiled well he hasn't told me anything about that and I have no intentions of going crack head ass family. Well hopefully i still see you there Kaylani you are still family, me and Omar looked at each other. We said our goodbyes then me and Omar went on home."

" I opened the fridge finding nothing in there but some mango. Omar was out taking care of some business with him homies I was at home alone. I checked my phone seeing it was 5:30 as a call came in from Omar. I answered hearing his raspy voice book through the phone. Hey baby, wasssam love what you doin right now mamas. I am about to eat this mango why what's up ? I just wanted to make sure you and my seed was okay. Oh okay I love you he said it back and we hung up. I finished cutting up my mango and went and took a nap on the couch this was about to be a long pregnancy."

Uncle Spencer & The Trap

Fuck is niggas doing in here ? I asked looking round motherfuckas was surprised to see me around I been gone for a while after I got winter pregnant. Winter was my niece but had to dick her down for her 19th birthday she was finally a age of adulthood where I could give her all this. YO ? I heard another voice call out it was black Kaylani and Winters father I turned around dapping him up. Long time still living I see. I said looking at him up and down. Yeah that's been the moves why you up here ? Winter invited me to come join the reunion so I came to show out bitch. I ain't no bitch I'm yo older blood nigga. Yeaaaa ite I said looking at him what's the moves niggas fuck is y'all looking at ? We been tryna catch the biggest lord of the whole Florida area Major as you know Omar and his associates them niggas been on our necks since '15. Oh I got some for em let's ride black said walking out.

 Oh I got some for em let's ride black said walking out

Kaylani's dad ^

Uncle Spencer ^Omar a killer ?Kaylani eats mangos ?🤣Did winter have Uncle Spencer's baby ?Are they going to get Omar's girl ?

Uncle Spencer ^
Omar a killer ?
Kaylani eats mangos ?🤣
Did winter have Uncle Spencer's baby ?
Are they going to get Omar's girl ?

Whewwwwwww chile. 😩
-Fineassniya