Parental Guidance

Omar

"KAYLANI KAYLANI KAYLANI FUCK NIGGA DAMN"

"I yelled calling her to come down here and get this damn boy"

"HE PISSIN HE PISSIN HE PISSIN I started screaming louder and louder then I see Kaylani at the bottom on the stair case with her phone out recordin the shit on Snapchat."

"Kaylani I said sighing WHAT THA FUCK GET CHO ASS OVA HERE AND HELP A NIGGA."

"she giggled and walked over baby be gentle she said covering the baby up with the baby cloth."

"She took him and put tha diaper on the lil nigga as I watched."

"You weird she said picking up tha baby and cuddling him."

"And if I am ?"

"Nigga don't get slapped now clean that shit up she said walking over to the crib."

"I just stared at her while wiping down the leather couch we had. She was just so damn beautiful man."

Kaylani

"The baby fever really started to kick in and I couldn't help but to just play with Oscar."

"Ah tooki tooki too Uhhh ah tooki tooki too I cooed at the baby."

"Man comere Omar said as I walked over."

"We finna make a baby like nah fa real. He said
I looked at him in confusion turning my face up.
What the fuck you on ? I asked You know I'm trying to go back to school."

"Man fuck that you got me and that's all I need right now he said."

"RIGHT but I also have a little GIRL already. I said sitting on his lap that's all the kids we need a boy and a girl see !"

"Bruh please I'm tryna go through this with you we could have a journey."

"For you to leave me right after I'm good love enjoy ! I said getting up off of him."

"What you want to eat I said walking over to the stove"

"Pancakes bacon sausage eggs apples strawberry's and grits Omar said looking down at his phone."

"EHHHH the baby let out a cry."
(LMAOOOOO -niya k bye)

"Omar went over and picked up Oscar only for him to bring the baby over to me to hold him."

"YOUMUSTNOTWANTNODAMNFOOD I said looking at omar"
"Omar started cracking up ok mom, nah b you gon gimmie either that pussy or pancakes YO CHOICE."

"He said looking me up n down licking his lips
Boy bye I said walking away from the stove."

"I put the baby in his little car seat and strapped him up and told Omar to come on cause we going to ihop."

Kaylani's Daddy.

"My flight to West Palm Beach Florida had gotten delayed . I didn't even get to say goodbye before I even killed the bitch. All I did was hit her in the head with hammer I ain't know the bitch was gon die SHET. I tried to pick the bish up too. Kaylani next she just do know sHET."

Flight 136 to West Palm Beach Florida is now boarding.
That's my call .

Tay & Aaliyah House !
"Big B's double O twenty ten nine this brrat nigga Tay said walking around the house."

"I was sitting on the couch by the window thinking about how kaylanis mommy took us to everywhere and did so much for us since we were 6"