Uh-Oh Baby Who ?

ANY OF MY BOOKS ARE COPYRIGHT YOU WILL BE COPYRIGHTED IF YOU COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR OWN. I have equal rights just like you so don't get yo ass beat ! Love you biatch 🥰 now carry on.

I DID NOT PROOF READ SORRY FOR ANY WORD ERRORS!!! 😐

Kaylani.

"I woke up in a dark room pain shot through my cheek as I tried to touch my cheek with my hand I couldn't move them they were tied up.
HELPPPPPPPPP HELLLPPPP PLEASEE I cried "
"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME i cried between each word."
"Where was amoura ? I thought I just cried more until I heard the sound of a door creaking."
"And steps coming down what seemed a basement."
"Oh your awake" a familiar voice sounded as the light cut on."
"It was Farrah Omar's ex he never really talked about her but she existed."
"She walked closer to me.
You think you can just run off with my man don't you ? HUH she said
girl your "MAN" I air quoted with my fingers came to me interested in my back the fuck up.
Well guess what he's gonna be taken care of veryyyy shortly she said dragging the Y.
You bitch I said as I spat on her."
"She laughed oh baby that's where you fucked up."
"She said now dragging her finger across my pregnant belly."
"DONT TOUCH ME i said"
"She laughed again baby what you gonna do she said"
"I tried to get up and she watched as she went up the stairs."
"Amouraaaaaaaaaaaaa she called opening the door."
"HELLLPPPPPP I could hear amoura screaming."
"M-mommy M-mmmm. Everything got quiet."

"All of a sudden I heard gun shots all I could do was cry my little girl is all I thought about I felt like I was gonna die."

"I felt water hit my face.."

"WAKEEE DAT ASS UP B aaliyah said as I jumped up
OH YOU BITCHHHH I said getting up in my wet shirt that showed my nipples the fuck man I said to myself
Baby you been sleep for a while you okay ? Omar said coming up to me as deon walked behind em."

"I'm fine I said as I crossed my arms where's amoura ? I said with a worried look on my face.
Upstairs sleep why he said
No reason."

Omar .
"I went to take a shower in me and kaylanis bed room. I wanted to make up for what I did to her a few weeks back."
"I got out the shower seeing kaylani bent over with black nike pro shorts on and a tank to scrambling through her purse getting out her charger and plugging it into the wall."

"The fuck you looking at ? She said mugging me"

"The fuck do it look like lani ? I said raising my eyebrow
I don't know who the fuck you talking to man she said rolling her eyes.
Don't get smart I said dropping the towel from around my waist Kaylani face lit up.
I chuckled getting out my draws."

*******

"I get on the bed and lay next to Kaylani as she's on FaceTime with her best friend.
AYE she gonna call you back later alright I said pressing the end button.
Why the fuck would yo-"

"I started kissing her neck slow giving her all the attention she needs she let out soft moans letting me know she was ready."

"I take off her tank to letting her light pink titties come from under the shirt I pulled down her shorts along with her lace thong panties.
I licked up and down her body leaving her moaning."

"I'll be right back I said going down stairs I grabbed some ice and went back up the stairs.
I got in the bed with some ice in my mouth seeing her beautiful body lay there.
I opened her legs and took the ice moving it down her stomach around her belly button and down to her pussy."

"I made the rest of the piece of ice melt down her pussy from the body heat going on.
I licked her pussy holding her legs down.
I licked faster and faster as she arched her back."
"Omar im gonna cum I'm gonna cum she screamed."
"HOLD THAT SHIT I told her while I choked her."
"Her face began to turn red as I stuck to fingers in her and began fingering her as I saw her start to cum."
"DIDNT I SAY HOLD THAT SHIT ? I said looking up at her"
"yes she said catching her breath
THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU AINT HOLD IT ? I asked unbuckling my belt pulling her on the edge of the bed as I rubbed my dick along her clit."
"She moaned as I rammed into her causing her moans to echo and bounce off the walls. She grabbed the sheets as I began to punish her pussy."
"I gripped her waist real good and kept going as her legs wrapped around me."
"She was cumming I could feel it on my dick.
I wasn't ready to but just yet but I could feel it her walls got tighter and tighter. I felt myself beginning to nut to i pulled out."
"Ride me I said laying down on the bed she got on top of me and started to move back and forth slowly. She was liking it but she was just messing up to pattern so I started to pound into her."
"Daddy she screamed.
I pounded harder as her tits began to bounce up and down.
Fuck I moaned under my breath.
I'm gonna cum im gonna cum daddy.
I pulled out of her HOLD IT.
I layed her back on her back. I hammered into her pulling myself out again and hammered into her again and kept repeating as I saw her arch her back off the bed.
I c-can't hold it p-please p-please she screamed."
"I rammed into her again but this time going balls deep moving my hips around making her juices spill out as I busted in her.
We kept going all night she came 10 times once on my face and many more I kept nutting in her also I just loved her so much"

"I love you kaylani"
"I love you too omar"

********

Wheeeeeewwww y'all ready for some babies ?
Is Kaylani pregnant?
Is Omar gonna propose ?
What is Aaliyah's problem ?
Where's amoura ?
I DID NOT PROOF READ SORRY FOR ANY WORD ERRORS!!! 😐

-Fineassniya ❤️🥰