Yes or No ?

Storm POV

Me and grant left the hotel a little earlier from the group because we wanted some alone time at the pool. "Best friend" grant shouted looking at his phone I looked over at his phone, oh no she did not best friend I said as I looked at the post a girl made on instagram with her new 'manz'. Bitches be trif- out here. I giggled and walked over to the seating area and started to put on the spray on neutragena sunscreen. Put some on my back ma grant walked over to me saying sliding his white tank right off his brown toasted skin. I sprayed the sunscreen on his body and rubbed it all in nice and slow. See ma you rubbing my back slow gon make me bend you over right here he said putting his shades on. I bit my lip finishing up the sunscreen and took my white shorts and took them off cannon balling into the water.

Deon POV (Omar brother)

"Mariah come on bruh you taking forever ain't no way in hell It should ever take so long for you to put on some skinny ass swim suite."
"Babe, Mariah huffed you know I always have to look amazing dress to impress she rolled her eyes. Where is my Chanel bag ? I don't know bro just come on you act like it's fashion week the fuck I sat on the hotel bed looking at her in the bathroom, Mariah was a broad I found off Instagram I hit her up not too long ago and we had just been kickin it ever since. Okay babe well if I can't find it than your buying me a new birkin bag and I mean it she looked at me. Hell I will shittt 33,000 my as man let's go I said getting up and walking to the door leaving her boujee ass, that shit get annoying I press the elevator button watching it open running into kaylani, omar & the kids. Yo Yo Yo I said dappin up mar and huggin lani n the kids. Where's Mariah ? Asked lani I sucked my teeth somewhere in her own world.

Later that day (Omar POV)

Alright y'all I want this to be special, real special I said looking at the rings. Deon had a ring picked out and was looking at it but I won't really feeling it lani was a girl who went by "if you do something do it big do it right" and I was tryna abide by her name. What about this one tay pointed out. I looked over at the ring realizing it looked good for her. Ma'am how much for this one I asked the woman helping Us, Ahhh yes this one is our best ring yet it just came in so you'd be the first person to give this to your fiancé to be, this one is 22 thousand. I brushed my hair forward that's a big ass price, I looked over at grant what you think son he looked at the ring. "it's a good choice Ms.Lani will love it". Ite I'll buy it I told the woman helping us.

Back at the island

"Roses spread out on our bed kids gone, candles lit everything was going great the jacuzzi on 10 and steak and fettuccine laid out on plates nicely as TANK played on the speaker time to go get my future fiancé."

"I walked down the hall to the lobby where everybody was sitting and I took kaylani and blind fold her. O-Omar what is this you know I hate sur- I hushed her with a kiss, come on babe you know I got you. I whispered in her ear.

"Hopefully I can pound that pussy for you mama"

" I took her hand and took her to the elevator, I pushed her dress up sliding my fingers in that pussy doing a cmere position in that pussy. Her moans filled the elevator and the noises of her juicy pussy. Watching her bite her lip stopping slowly as the elevator stopped at our floor."

" I guided her to our room and took the blind fold off slowly. Babe she said turning around kissing me Unt uh baby I'll blow dat back out in a quick second and you know it I winked at her and opened the door watching her eye light up. She gasped with surprise walking in, baby you didn't see said on the verge of crying i walked in closing the door, she sat on the bed with the food and looked at me she ran up and hugged me this felt good to me but she finna feel better in a minute."

"We sat in the tub as Ari Lennox played on the speaker I kissed on her neck feeling the sensation she was getting. Baby she said looking at me yes ? I questioned I love you so much I don't know where I would be without you, your really my hero you've done so much for me, I flashed back to when I first met kaylani in the trap house, I groaned and zoned back in feeling lani kiss on my ear which was my weakness. I got one more thing for you kaylani"

Kaylani POV

"The people at the hotel had walked me out of my room but Omar had disappeared off somewhere which I was upset about because I wanted some play now I was with these hotel managers which I didn't know why, it better not be any fuck shit going on. They walked me outside through palm trees that had red and yellow light gleaming around the trees and pink colored smoke coming from the ground. The hotel manager had told me to look up and I saw the fam from their balconies looking down and dropping white roses, what the hell i questioned the managers opens the gates to the beach and there was a standing Omar smiling harder than ever. Baby what happened what is this for I stared at him putting my hands on my hips. He started shedding tears which was so rare, I wiped his eyes looking at him cry baby oh my god."

"Kaylani Pierce you are the best person I could ever ask for you've been there for my child you've been the best to our new born and so long taking care of Oscar and amoura. You've taken hit along the road was there for me when I was almost killed. I shed some tears while he was talking. You've been my ride or die since we was down we up now baby you the love of my life I'll die for you you just everything a nigga could ask for. As he got on one knee everything started going in slow motion lights came up in the sand saying these words.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME ?"

"Will you make me the happiest thug on earth and become my wife ?"

"I looked at Omar and cried holding onto his shoulder my knees got so weak I looked back at everyone on their balcony's even a few people I didn't know and looked back at Omar, I-I Omar-"

To be continued ❤️😗