Mama's Back Baby

(Dominique is Omar middle name)

Trap House | Mama

"Everybody just stood there frozen and taken back by what I had just said. But guess what mama P in back in town like I never even left. The fake death was a set up, I honestly was tryna see who the hell was gonna be at my got damn funeral. My murder was all planned out when my daughter took amoura back then I just went along with plot. Everybody in this city is pitiful crackheads. Prostitution on every corner every hour of the day. I run the whole show baby. And when I catch somebody in a lie I ruin they life."

"Deon has been working for me since I faked my death messing with my nasty prostitutes, we'll see what disease he comes out with soon."

Omar

Tested niggas, they failed that
Hit the brakes on 'em, I fell back
They don't keep it real, can't spell that
They don't weigh enough, can't scale that
She pregnant, they sayin' the baby is mine
It got my heart, I'm gon' feel if she cryin
Different type of hurt, it feel like I'm dyin
I'm told the wounds gon' heal with time

"I rapped the lyrics to some moneybagg in the car with deon & tay tay when the music paused and a call from Kaylani came through the car."

"Yoooooo babe what's good with you"
|
Wifee💍👑 on call:
"The fuck you mean what's good nigga? I've been calling you for over 3 fucking hours, I swear to god omar I will fuck you up be-
|
Man what the fuck you yelling for ? I ain't get your calls babe?"
|
Wifee💍👑 on call:
I'm in labor and your not here. Your gonna miss it. Miss our daughter. Her birthday.
|
Damn babe I'm on the way I didn't know I didn't have any service I'm on the way I'm coming hold on mama.
|
Wifee💍👑 call ended.

"I ain't even know Kaylani was in labor at the time I was to busy worried bout my niggas. I started speeding down the hospital."
"Damn boy you finna be a father man deon shouted from the back seat."
"Man we just need to figure out how we gonna get this little boy back in the hospital this ain't safe at all and we don't wanna be sorry. My girl heart on E right now I can feel it tay frowned."

"30 minutes later I was pulling into the hospital with the hospital bag we had packed just Incase something like this was gonna happen."

"We also had Amir in the car so we needed to sneak him back in, we put him in the car seat that was meant for baby girl and took him right up to the room aaliyah was in."

"As soon as we opened up that door to Aaliyah's room and she saw the car seat she instantly bursted into tear."

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS MY BABY she cried I've never seen this before this was a mother's touch mother love. Tay put the seat on the bed beside her and took out Amir, she then put him to her chest. They started doing skin to skin aaliyah just admired his hair and how little he was."

"Aye liyah I gotta go to the next room lani in labor tay we'll be right back I said"

"Thank you so much de, and mar, she said to us crying, nah shorty thank your nigga he saved yo ass and the baby. Might wanna even thank Kaylani mom. She looked up at me and with that we headed out the door"

"Nigga damn why you ain't just take the damn thank you I feel like a super hero deon shouted. I looked at him up and down nigga if you don't get on I chuckled. I knocked on the door hoping it was babe room."

Kaylani | The Birth Of Our Princess Pt.1

"There was a knock at the door "come in I moaned" I couldn't even move the way I wanted to, to see who was at the door."
"Babe I'm here it's okay omar came walking in, he automatically hugged me and I hugged him back I was so scared, scared from earlier everything has just shook me up today. From being rushed to the hospital to my mom being alive. I could literally pass out."
"I bursted into tears letting him know that I was hurting he just hugged me tighter, a contraction kicked in a I just started screaming and I let my head fall back on the bed. I put my legs up on the bed, and moved my head side to side, I started to dry heave and cry.
"I don't wanna do this, I don't wanna do this, I don't wanna do this, please I shouted"
"We gonna get through this together I promise babe he kissed my forehead and deon also grabbed my hand."
"My contraction slowed down and I started to calm down I started to hiccup and I decided to wipe my tears."
"I looked over at omar, Dominique amoura needs to be picked up from after school"
"I got it sis deon jumped in and went out the door."
"Babe calm down just breathe we gon get through this together our princess on the way"

12 hours later

"I sat up in the hospital bed and looked over at amoura and omar, they looked like father & daughter. Sleeping so peaceful but I had to wake that mf up cause a bitch has to pee and I ain't wanna fall"

"Omar I said in a whisper, that nigga jumped up real quick."
"I giggled, babe why'd you get up so quick I am beyond weak I told him"
"Cause girl you can't be doing that I'm in daddy-mode"
"Well daddy come help me I have to pee"

A few more hours later...

"Okay hun we are getting ready to start pushing let us set up and we'll get started."
"I mentally started preparing myself to pace myself because I was so ready to see my little girl so so ready. I know she's gonna be beautiful I looked at omar and he looked at me."
"We about to have 3 kids man he chuckled"
"Hell yeah" I said back to him laughing with the oxygen mask on.
"Okay mommy are we ready the doctor said I looked at omar, Omar looked at me we both nodded our head".

Omniscient
"Kaylani held Omar's hand and Omar held kaylani's hand back, Kaylani did what she was told and pushed all the way till 10. It took her almost, a hour to have baby girls head pop out, the doctors all looked at each other they didn't realize that the babys umbilical cord was around the baby's neck. They told her to keep pushing, Omar noticed something was wrong but also kept quiet. Kaylani took one more big push and out came a beautiful baby girl. It was all silent when she came out except for the nurses. Kaylani looked up at everybody with tear in her eyes asking "what's wrong with her, what's wrong with her she shook Omar" Omar stayed silent looking at baby girl. The nurses rushed the baby over to the incubator. Tapping her back the baby wasn't responding. Kaylani kept asking "Whats wrong with her what's wrong with her" Omar started to cry, never before did omar think he'd cry, but he did. He hugged Kaylani and Kaylani hugged him back.
Kaylani | The Birth Of Our Princess Pt 2.

"Me and omar were in a hug scared of what was going to happen next to our baby girl, we started to here coughing of a little baby and whines & cries from her I bursted into tears and so did omar."
"Thank you god I said out loud We are thankful said Omar."
"Thank you for our princess".
About a hour later..

"Okay family what would you like to name her the nurse said coming in while everybody was staring at the princess. Me and omar looked at each other and smiled"

"𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓪 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓷"
(Kala Truth Sean)
(𝑘𝑎ℎ-𝑙𝑎)
𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 : 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚

"Yo everybody meet my son Maurice deon shouted"

😂😂😂😂double upload and Awwwe ! YALL I FORGOT ABOUT STORM LMAOOOOEEHJEWJ

YALL I FORGOT ABOUT STORM LMAOOOOEEHJEWJ