BM & BD

(You are not going to see Omar a lot this chapter)
Omar's Baby mamas 
"I could be expecting Omar's second child. That bitch he's with now deserves nothing not even Omar. I mean the bitch ugly. Look at me ."

"Considering that I just had Omar's baby 2 months ago and about to have another one

"Considering that I just had Omar's baby 2 months ago and about to have another one .. shit I look the fuck good. I look at the four pregnancy test I have on the counter sink. All of them saying positive. YESSSS I screamed finally pregnant again. I had something for Omar . I didn't mean to cheat on him but hey shit happens."

Omar's 2 month year old son ^Kaylani"I was sitting there the test still didn't say an answer yet so I walked out the room to see Omar's phone going off constantly My Ex Hoe😬 : Omar im pregnant again !!!!!My Ex Hoe😬 : Baby come back to me My Ex H...

Kaylani
"I was sitting there the test still didn't say an answer yet so I walked out the room to see Omar's phone going off constantly
My Ex Hoe😬 : Omar im pregnant again !!!!!
My Ex Hoe😬 : Baby come back to me
My Ex Hoe😬 : Baby ???

"Tears rushed down my face with I was disgusted..I ran down the stairs to see Omar And Tay playing 2k and Aaliyah sitting at the table on her phone.
I threw the phone at his shoulder when really I was aiming at his head."

"You've been fucking around on me HUH?"

"Man what the fuck you talking bout ? He said pausing the game. getting tay and Aaliyah to look over at us."

"READ THE MESSAGES BROI said while tears came down my eyes."

"Man what the fuck you worried so bad for the fuck wrong with you it won't even my fault."

"Really so you ain't got no kind of explanation I asked getting ready to pop off while I laughed in anger."

"NO GO DA FUCK BACK UP STAIRS WITH THAT SHIT." I was really about to rock his shit he decided to finish playing the game."

"I grabbed him by his hair and slapped his ass then grabbed the controller and slammed it on the floor causing it to break into pieces."

"WHAT . THA. FUCK . KAYLANI he said standing up charging at me. DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU he grabbed me by my arm ."

"I swear I saw somebody else in his eyes... get off that hurts I said crying trying to break away"