(Chapter 1) I pick him..

"I pick him.. I pick Larry" Piper told alex with a guilty and upset look on her face. Alex was speechless and had felt as if her heart had just fell lower then her feet. After the last month of love making and being there to comfort each other she definitely did not expect it to be that easy to say she had picked Larry.

After just staring into each others eyes for a while and not saying a word Alex finally said something. "Fuck you Piper. Just fuck you. So was all of it fake? All the I love yous and the you make me happy. Was it all just bullshit? You know what piper I don't even care anymore. Don't come back to me anymore if your having problems with Larry."

After whole whole speech that shocked piper, Alex got up and stomped her way back to her cube. Alex got to her cube and luckily her room mate wasn't there because she didn't want anyone to see her cry. For almost half an hour Alex was crying tears she didn't even know that she had. Nicky walked in kind of worried about Alex. She knew exactly what Alex was crying about. There was nothing said through all the time Nicky was there. She just walked in hugged alex then sat down and put her head onto her shoulder for a while.

When it was time for head count Alex dreaded it because she didn't even want to see Piper at the moment, but they had cubes right next to each other. When they all were outside of their cubes Alex looked over and noticed Piper wasn't there. She worried because no matter how much she hated her she would never wish for her to be hurt but she also didn't think anything of it. During lights out Alex still had not Seen Piper come in to her cube. She was kind of happy about it though.

In the morning everyone got up more early then usual for the feast like breakfast. Alex still had not seen Piper and she started to worry. She went in the cafeteria and sat at her usual table with Nicky Morello and Big boo. She asked if any of them had seen Piper since yesterday evening. Then she heard a voice from behind her that she knew right when she heard it "your lezzy girl is down in shu for punchin the bathroom mirror." She wanted to ask how Pennsatucky knew but didn't like to waste any time on the meth heads.

After they all were done with their breakfast they headed down to go play scrabble together. Even though Alex was mad at Piper she did feel horrible that piper was in shu and everyone knew she felt bad. Everybody knew Piper was tough when it came to inmates but in shu she can't handle. They all know that the shu can change people. After their game of scrabble Nicky and Morello stayed behind to clean up and Alex And big boo went to their cubes. Alex spent the rest of the day pretending to read but all that kept going through her head was the one person she has ever been in love with