Chapter 7 (See you later)

piper's position

As I was collecting my stuff to leave with I felt someone come behind me and wrap their arms around my waist. The second I felt her touch me I knew it was Alex. I turned around and said "gorgeous it's only 7 days. and for the seven days your in here without me remember I love you and will be waiting. I asked her if she had someone to Pick her up and she said no. I then said I'd be here and also a hour early just for her.

After I packed my stuff luschek walked in and said piper let's go your rides here. I kissed Alex not caring what luschek had to say. then I went got my clothes and went outside to see Larry waiting for me. he said polly was busy. at this moment I would rather be a inmate. I hated Larry he was fucking my best friend and talking about my girlfriend. Fuck him.

While we were driving he kept trying to talk about me and Alex's relationship. I told him to just stop talking before he made things worse. so until I got to my apartment it was a quiet ride.

When I got in my apartment I could tell Polly had already been in there. she had definitely cleaned up the place too but it was Okay. she stocked up the fridge with healthy snacks and had my bed nicely made too. There was just one thing that was missing. Alex.

The next day was lonely. I was waiting hours for Alex to call me but she didn't. Until right when i was about to go to sleep. I heard the phone ring for the first time since I was there so I quickly answered it and it made me  extremely excited and relieved to hear her voice. we talked for 15 minutes and I enjoyed the sound of her voice so much.

I knew for a fact I would never leave her side and that I would be with her forever.